Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: suji01

Jo Sahiba nahi samjha payi woh Simran ne samjhaaya The Baby Seal Smiley

What baby seal did, who did she samjhao. Please samjhao me

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Angad disguised as Sunny Sood thinking he would uncover the truth Smiley With Cap Smiley but landed in prison The Mug Shot Smiley

Angad and Garry’s mindless physical altercation Yes And No Smiley

Daarji’s erratic decision of signing away his shares Writing A Long Essay Smileylanded them on streetsPlease Help Me Smiley

All that Brars did was yell Over The Top Shocked Smiley and cry Bawling My Eyes  Smiley

But Sher Da Bacha The Smiling Tiger Smileyis Angad Woohoo Jumping Up Smiley

Edited by suji01 - 5 months ago
suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

What baby seal did, who did she samjhao. Please samjhao me

Daarji overheard Simran tell Sahiba that when her mom was alive people around her would speak badly to her and when she passed away all her mom’s friends wept and spoke only good about her. Simran felt why couldn’t they be good to her mom when she was alive.

Simran is comparing her mom’s situation to Garry saying that everyone is being rude to Garry but when he leaves the house they will remember only good things about him.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

SBS chugalkhor Aunty - Garry Keerat se shaadi kar lega, Jo itne dinon se acha banne ka natak kar raha tha. Sahiba, Angad aur Veer ko shock lagega . Aane wale time mein Sahiba ki mushkil badne wali hai.

Garry has not changed , aaj ka episod edekhkar lag hi raha tha. keerat might get married due to some stupid majboori ( how the showed for seerat). So its all keerat decision, if she does this she is more stupid than sahiba. Sahiba will be unaware. But haan blame to uspar hi aana hai. Aur is baar even she tell that she did not knew Angad will not believe this time. No hint of Rumi and Sahan separation. 

May be they have gussed like us lets see what happens , even we thought on same lines.

Edited by shanakanj - 5 months ago
suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SBS chugalkhor Aunty - Garry Keerat se shaadi kar lega, Jo itne dinon se acha banne ka natak kar raha tha. Sahiba, Angad aur Veer ko shock lagega . Aane wale time mein Sahiba ki mushkil badne wali hai.

Garry has not changed , aaj ka episod edekhkar lag hi raha tha. keerat might get married due to majboori. So its all keerat decision. Sahiba will be unaware. But haan blame to uspar hi aana hai. Aur is baar even she tell that she did not knew Angad will not believe this time. No hint of Rumi and Sahan separation. 

May be they have gussed like us lets see what happens , even we thought on same lines.

Thank you for the update smiley31

Sahiba bashing continues smiley41

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thi is the most disgusting twist if they really bring it....keerat and veer r like the kids of the show....whom u want to see happy....they are just ruining any feel good about the show....I am wondering how anyone can enjoy this negativity or toxity. I have not seen in the entire new year and few days before also....feel so much better....only read updates! I wanted to see a love story and get to see all twisted fantasies of the writers! 

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: suji01

Daarji overheard Simran tell Sahiba that when her mom was alive people around her would speak badly to her and when she passed away all her mom’s friends wept and spoke only good about her. Simran felt why couldn’t they be good to her mom when she was alive.

Simran is comparing her mom’s situation to Garry saying that everyone is being rude to Garry but when he passes away they will remember only good things about him.

No No Simran meant ke jab woh chalejaaenge as in Ghar se chalejaaenge as the entire family wants Garry to leave.

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

No No Simran meant ke jab woh chalejaaenge as in Ghar se chalejaaenge as the entite family wants Garry to leave.

Aah I see. I thought she meant the chale jayenge as in no more.

Edited my original post smiley1

Reader17 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Garry has not changed , aaj ka episod edekhkar lag hi raha tha. keerat might get married due to some stupid majboori ( how the showed for seerat). So its all keerat decision, if she does this she is more stupid than sahiba. Sahiba will be unaware. But haan blame to uspar hi aana hai. Aur is baar even she tell that she did not knew Angad will not believe this time. No hint of Rumi and Sahan separation. 

Exactly.