Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Filmistan

Why would it be toxic? A younger guy with an older woman would be dope. Bollywood should do more of it. Just imagine if we had a romantic drama with Ranbir and Preity.

That's the name of the movie. smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Newbird

@bold

Yikes.. When did I said that ? I said the opposite! First of all I never claimed anyone as my friend let alone manipulating them about it.

Regarding the rest of the comment you posted here, I clearly mentioned it was not about age difference, it was about looks, if you still continue to believe what you want to believe I'm not responsible for that and I'm not obliged to give any explanation to you for your and anyone's misunderstandings and assumptions here! 

You singled out someone and call him out for a post he liked. It could’ve been anything said on that post he agreed with it didn’t have to be anything said against you at all. It could’ve been Kareena is very much relevant and main heroine material. You didn’t have call out him in public declaring your disappointment in his choice like he had committed some crime. 

Even if it’s about looks and you’re protesting against her getting work cause she doesn’t look good anymore you deserved to be called out for that statement because WTH. 

You could either choose to avoid to watch it or suck it up and watch for the actor if you’re more interested in his work instead of shaming Kareena cause she doesn’t fit your narrative of how a heroine in her peak should look like on camera. Btw Kareena is NOT passed her peak she’s doing so well for herself so I don’t know what the hell you talking about. Roll the dice whichever way you want your words are what led to this argument not people misunderstanding you. You don’t want Kareena to be afford work cause you think she’s past her peak and Jash is too good to be her hero. If you can’t understand the SEXISM in that claim then we can’t help you. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think that’s the best way I can put it. You said it’s not about age, but the way you view “beauty” and how a peak heroine should look like is also problematic. Hrithik looks significantly older than his peak look in Fighter but nobody has commented that Deepika looks too young for him. Because we have been conditioned to accept men looking much older with younger girls and so the definition of a peak hero is so different than peak heroine.

For the record, we don’t even know how they’ll style Kareena with Yash. But already I’m reading comments on Twitter about how it has to be his mother’s role. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

I think that’s the best way I can put it. You said it’s not about age, but the way you view “beauty” and how a peak heroine should look like is also problematic. Hrithik looks significantly older than his peak look in Fighter but nobody has commented that Deepika looks too young for him. Because we have been conditioned to accept men looking much older with younger girls and so the definition of a peak hero is so different than peak heroine.

For the record, we don’t even know how they’ll style Kareena with Yash. But already I’m reading comments on Twitter about how it has to be his mother’s role. 

People are so stupid. This Yash guy is lucky to work with someone like Kareena’s caliber anyone who thinks the other way can fcuk off. 

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

People are so stupid. This Jash guy is lucky to work with someone like Kareena’s caliber anyone who thinks the other way can fcuk off. 

Yash Not Josh smiley36 Yes and any movie would be lucky to have Kareena. So much toxic just in casting topic smiley36 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yash Not Josh smiley36 Yes and any movie would be lucky to have Kareena. So much toxic just in casting topic smiley36 

I was going for a Y smiley36