Get some rest 
https://giphy.com/gifs/pbskids-dog-puppy-5b5Q2LZYbPiLW74rBK
Digging yourself a hole ... 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Get some rest 
https://giphy.com/gifs/pbskids-dog-puppy-5b5Q2LZYbPiLW74rBK
Digging yourself a hole ... 
All these years she used to say she will not do South films coz she does not understand the language. So I believe she is now fluent in the language?
I think this is a Kannada film?
While people have lot of comments on Kareena working with Yash.. and here I'm with Yash who? 🤔
While people have lot of comments on Kareena working with Yash.. and here I'm with Yash who? 🤔

He is Kannada actor from KGF series. His KGF 2 dubbed in Hindi was 2022 highest grossing filmWhile people have lot of comments on Kareena working with Yash.. and here I'm with Yash who? 🤔
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
He is Kannada actor from KGF series. His KGF 2 dubbed in Hindi was 2022 highest grossing film
Haven't seen KGF.. living under the rock 🫣
I saw/ remembered the posters when I went to watch Zero in cinema with friends. It released around the same time i think. Can't forget that night—we were all a bit tipsy and ended up ditching Zero midway. Imagine how bad it was. 
Originally posted by: FatalFlaw
I saw/ remembered the posters when I went to watch Zero in cinema with friends. It released around the same time i think. Can't forget that night—we were all a bit tipsy and ended up ditching Zero midway. Imagine how bad it was.
Dhundla dhundla yaad aa rha hai when this movie came.. I guess iske Kuch mahino baad Ek aur kannada movie hit hui thi Jo mein theatre mai bhi dekhne gya tha.. par uska Naam nhi yaad aa rha.. it was one of the massive unexpected hit of that year ..
Why would it be toxic? A younger guy with an older woman would be dope. Bollywood should do more of it. Just imagine if we had a romantic drama with Ranbir and Preity.
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2093023125449613798?s=46
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...
149