IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Get some rest smiley4

https://giphy.com/gifs/pbskids-dog-puppy-5b5Q2LZYbPiLW74rBK

Digging yourself a hole ... smiley20

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

All these years she used to say she will not do South films coz she does not understand the language. So I believe she is now fluent in the language?smiley36

I think this is a Kannada film? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/no-south-films-for-kareena/amp_articleshow/57419100.cms

Edited by Daebak - 4 months ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

While people have lot of comments on Kareena working with Yash.. and here I'm with Yash who?  🤔

Originally posted by: Zeal17

While people have lot of comments on Kareena working with Yash.. and here I'm with Yash who?  🤔

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He is Kannada actor from KGF series. His KGF 2 dubbed in Hindi was 2022 highest grossing film 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

BW se naata tutt gya hai Bhai.. 😮‍💨

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He is Kannada actor from KGF series. His KGF 2 dubbed in Hindi was 2022 highest grossing film 

Haven't seen KGF.. living under the rock 🫣

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haven't seen KGF.. living under the rock 🫣

I saw/ remembered the posters when I went to watch Zero in cinema with friends. It released around the same time i think. Can't forget that night—we were all a bit tipsy and ended up ditching Zero midway. Imagine how bad it was. smiley36

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I saw/ remembered the posters when I went to watch Zero in cinema with friends. It released around the same time i think. Can't forget that night—we were all a bit tipsy and ended up ditching Zero midway. Imagine how bad it was. smiley36

Dhundla dhundla yaad aa rha hai when this movie came.. I guess iske Kuch mahino baad Ek aur kannada movie hit hui thi Jo mein theatre mai bhi dekhne gya tha.. par uska Naam nhi yaad aa rha.. it was one of the massive unexpected hit of that year .. 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why would it be toxic? A younger guy with an older woman would be dope. Bollywood should do more of it. Just imagine if we had a romantic drama with Ranbir and Preity.