Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Wow! Expected better from Maroon! Amazing! 

I don’t mind anything you said. I just disagree a little. If you don’t like Kareena I believe you. If this wasn’t Kareena and it was Neena Gupta I’d agree with you smiley36

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Yikes.. I was the same person who enjoyed Bulleya song when there is 8 yrs gap between Aish and RK and wanted to see them as main leads together in some other movie.🤷‍♀️

Why the f*k am even explaining to people as if everyone is saint here and never made comments on anyone's looks or faces or anyone's pairing 🤷‍♀️

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

I like Kareena but I'm sorry to say Doesn't she look elder to yash? Yash looks quite younger and I feel kareena reached her peak long back, now I don't think anyone take her as main heroine especially with much younger looking heroes! 

@bold

Here I said she reached her peak not about her age or looks, it was about her peak at movie career, she reached her peak at movie career long back and why would a kannada director takes her as a main heroine with that hero when she crossed her peak career long back and when looks wise she does look misfit as main heroine with that hero and when she looks older to him unless the story demands 🤷‍♀️.. Yash is at his peak career by giving hits like KGF1 and KGF2 , why would any director take such risk🤷‍♀️. 

And that LSC was a flop and that good newzz movie came 4 yrs back! Amir and Akshay suits her not with yash as a main heroine unless the story demands such necessity! 

I'm not explaining to anyone here, I'm checking my comments myself where I went wrong and I didn't see anything wrong with my comments even after rechecking 🤷‍♀️

Ending this conversation here for my own sanity. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Maybe the Director simply thought Kareena was good at acting the role? 

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

And i forgot to add this, Khans dont look 25 yrs older than their heroines.Either it is bcz of Vfx or they stayed fit I'm not sure but again I made comments on their looks too when the trailers of their respective movies were released. I didn't spare anyone🤷‍♀️ . It only shows that how blind some obsessive  fans are in their obsession that  they chose to make comments saying I didn't have issue with khans looks or age but has issue with kareena's looks or age! Go and check my comments in Tiger-3 trailer thread, I made comments that they used Vfx on Salman and bcz of that katrina looked older to salman!

And I commented  that Srk looked terrible during besharam rang song. Waise Srk doesn't look 25 yrs older to DP in pathaan and Jawan, not sure if it's bcz of vfx or it is bcz of DP's awful make up! 

Before commenting blindly , go and check the facts first. 

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

And i forgot to add this, Khans dont look 25 yrs older than their heroines.Either it is bcz of Vfx or they stayed fit I'm not sure but again I made comments on their looks too when the trailers of their respective movies were released. I didn't spare anyone🤷‍♀️ . It only shows that how blind some obsessive  fans are in their obsession that  they chose to make comments saying I didn't have issue with khans looks or age but has issue with kareena's looks or age! Go and check my comments in Tiger-3 trailer thread, I made comments that they used Vfx on Salman and bcz of that katrina looked older to salman!

And I commented  that Srk looked terrible during besharam rang song. Waise Srk doesn't look 25 yrs older to DP in pathaan and Jawan, not sure if it's bcz of vfx or it is bcz of DP's awful make up! 

Before commenting blindly go and check the facts first. 

https://youtu.be/75mx2r5EC9k

https://youtu.be/sRVKz2LsBQk

'The Kapoor Dame' has exquisite expressions when acting smiley4

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://youtu.be/75mx2r5EC9k

https://youtu.be/sRVKz2LsBQk

'The Kapoor Dame' has exquisite expressions when acting smiley4

Does she really look like this now?!! 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Does she really look like this now?!! 

Her expressions are the focus, and not her looks .... remember? smiley4

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Her expressions are the focus, and not her looks .... remember? smiley4

Why should I follow your orders and focus only on her expressions not her looks? I look at her wherever I want. 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

https://youtu.be/17yoNes5PBE

A Heroine with the exquisite acting expressions smiley20