Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 4 months ago

I don’t know but Janhvi seems really fake to me. When she debuted she projected herself as this innocent chui mui, and now she’s trying to be a different personality type.

Khushi seems more sure of herself and more stable to me. The way/style she speaks is very much like Sridevi

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't have disney, all i have watched is from the instagram reels. Both sisters try so hard to copy kendal and kylie. I wish they could be themselves. They look amazing in sarees and kurtas. I am not saying follow the traditional trend, but can we know your real accent and your real personality.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok, I managed to get through it. Honestly, Khushi is like me in grade school. Shy to the point she looks like she is scared of people. She was lifeless on the show, just like she was lifeless in Archies. The best way to combat that is independence. It helps you build confidence. I started snapping out of it in college.

Does anyone feel Jahnvi was taking digs at Kartik in the rapid-fire round? I mean if you read between the lines it seems like she is implying one of her exes cheated on her. Who else can she talk about that will give her more buzz than Karthik?

They do seem to love each other. God bless them for that. But this was the worst episode by far.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Both sisters try so hard to copy kendal and kylie. I wish they could be themselves.

But who are themselves ? 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But who are themselves ? 

jhanvi has changed so much about herself. She was very different during her debut movie. She got multiple surgeries and she copies kardashians a lot. And khushi is in her 20s and she got multiple surgeries as well.

rosesforyouK thumbnail

boring beyond words!!!

Edited by rosesforyouK - 4 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Janhvi may be talking about Ishaan as well who went on to date Ananya. He doesn’t really have a good reputation 

She’s dated Ishaan, Kartik and now the Shiku guy 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Janhvi may be talking about Ishaan as well who went on to date Ananya. He doesn’t really have a good reputation 

She’s dated Ishaan, Kartik and now the Shiku guy 

Ishaan and her were topic of discussion in KWK 2018/2019 When she came on w Arjun and Ishaan came with Shahid.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

jhanvi has changed so much about herself. She was very different during her debut movie. She got multiple surgeries and she copies kardashians a lot. And khushi is in her 20s and she got multiple surgeries as well.

Jhanvi was on this show 5 years ago batting her eyes and talking about “I don’t know what a hook up is” smiley36  That doesn’t seem different than what I saw today lmao

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I CANT STAND THE WAY KHUSHI SPEAKS!!!!

Instead of drinking milk & counting sheep to sleep, we should listen to Khushi Kapoor’s voice. 

smiley37👌