Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Beautiful 🐶 paps are not aware how to act towards animals. You can see she was not happy to see the paps, I don’t blame her either.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aww the doggo is a cutie smiley27 These paps are big time losers! Flashing camera again and again when Jhanvi clearly looks uncomfortable and her dog possibly scared! Poor baby! I hate paparazzi so much, humanity nahi hoti inn mei smiley14

Edited by infinity101 - a month ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

paps are called, they don't show up without someone calling them and paying them. Taapsee pannu, sara ali khan and karan johar talked about how they called or celebrities calls paps to show up at the airport. so it's all PR. Unless they are big name stars and paps found out about them, it's different story. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

paps are called, they don't show up without someone calling them and paying them. Taapsee pannu, sara ali khan and karan johar talked about how they called or celebrities calls paps to show up at the airport. so it's all PR. Unless they are big name stars and paps found out about them, it's different story. 

They are not all called by all the celebrities papped by them. 

Point made by Sonam Arjun KWK episode. 

The entire reason why people like Urvashi Rautela were hated by many Bollywood actors/actresses was because they called paps frequently, once paps arrive at a spot, they stay there and photograph any other passing celebrity (many times at places these passing celebrities did not want to be papped). 

Same with the likes of Shilpa..etc. 

Recently, I saw Kajol's younger son Yug in a similar situation. - he was all alone with his dog and scared when paps started taking photos of him - another person had called the paps to pap them walking their pet (at some sort of park) and the paps stayed and got Yug. 

Paps taking photos of scared dogs is a terrible idea - not only are they scared of flash but they might lash out and bite either the celebrity or WORSE, the paps, which means the celebrity has a nightmare case on their hand.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

I am not fond of pets...

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why is she looking so uncomfortable and walking like this as if walking in some unknown land and super scared ? smiley22

Edited by Nishita123 - 29 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

T4S

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Then why she called paps. 

Paps r not 24 hrs around someone's house or airports or hospitals or restaurants they visit.

I was at Mumbai airport n there were no paps as there were no celebrities entering n exiting.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4z1KalvKVZ/?igsh=MTZpa2ViZ2VneGJybg==

Edited by naaznin - 29 days ago