Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

I CANT STAND THE WAY KHUSHI SPEAKS!!!!

Instead of drinking milk & counting sheep to sleep, we should listen to Khushi Kapoor’s voice. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Jhanvi wasn’t as irritating as I usually find her. When you see both sisters together, you realise that even JHANVI has some personality in front of her duller & staler than pale curdled milk sister, Khushi!!!

Jhanvi was quite good in the rapid-fire & Khushi was horrid horrid horrid!!! Her voice sounds like someone has strangled her & is forcing her to speak at gun-point. 

Also that whole “audition” story is SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE!!! KJo is totally obsessed with launching & befriending the great Sridevi’s daughters & that’s why he must’ve orchestrated this whole launch vehicle for Khushi! I suddenly got it after watching their  KWK. 

Anyway it doesn’t matter how someone  reaches where they have or where someone comes from… BUT ATLEAST WORK ON YOURSELF!!!

priya185 thumbnail

I am waiting for the episode to upload 

they remind my Mum of the Kardashians too 😂 

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

the first skipworthy episode for the entire season. 

Edited by Unicorn20 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Jhanvi wasn’t as irritating as I usually find her. When you see both sisters together, you realise that even JHANVI has some personality in front of her duller & staler than pale curdled milk sister, Khushi!!!

Jhanvi was quite good in the rapid-fire & Khushi was horrid horrid horrid!!! Her voice sounds like someone has strangled her & is forcing her to speak at gun-point. 

Also that whole “audition” story is SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE!!! KJo is totally obsessed with launching & befriending the great Sridevi’s daughters & that’s why he must’ve orchestrated this whole launch vehicle for Khushi! I suddenly got it after watching their  KWK. 

Anyway it doesn’t matter how someone  reaches where they have or where someone comes from… BUT ATLEAST WORK ON YOURSELF!!!

I watched about few minutes and turned it off. It looked fake. Karan you honestly want us to believe that Khushi was the best Zoya could find through auditioning? smiley37He still does not seem to get it. I will never begrudge anyone else for their privilege or blessings. That is so cheap and a sign of a low vibrational person. The point is it is ruining entertainment to an extent for me. And consumers give you money not star kids. You are supposed to work to entertain us. Your priority like the priority of any smart business men should be customer satisfaction first.

Wait I take that back. The only person who has a particular privilege that I do begrudge is Ananya. I guess I am just a evil person. smiley15

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Currently watching 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol people really dislike khushi here, i think she might improve. Archies was a horrible movie, khushi should have debut with kjo production, Zoya didnt know what to do with all these amateurs.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Lol people really dislike khushi here, i think she might improve. Archies was a horrible movie, khushi should have debut with kjo production, Zoya didnt know what to do with all these amateurs.

Zoya is not a good director. Too pretentious 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Outlander22

she got lucky that she worked with amazing actors but this one were new to acting. That was her job to say you gave the right emotions.