Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

you are the kid who still believes in karma and equates professional success with personal life smiley39come out and smell the coffee and half the deeds you accuse Rani of are never confounded or supplemented with proof. Those are all based on hearsay and like I told you the other day , assuming the worst of someone you don’t like . So Ash fan , please apne asli rup mein ajao . And Kajol might have been the face in the west before but over the time people have realized that it’s Rani who is actually talented and not the overhyped Kajol. 10 years back only I called Kajol overrated but now I don’t even need to fight that battle . Others write the same before me . 

I believe we are all subject to forces higher than us which we may not understand. Even if you can argue that Rani has not faced any professional setbacks, perhaps what's more important to her is her personal life and we know she's faced a very tragic incident in her personal life because she's spoken about it. What happened to her, I would never wish upon any woman but I wonder if perhaps it occurred precisely because she had no regard for other women in her past. 

I disagree with your sentiments about Kajol. I don't know where you are stationed in the world, but in the west, SRK is the face of Bollywood (and even India). Only two actresses can be said to do the same which is Kajol and Aishwarya. And now Deepika is rising to fit that same role. The actress that all NRIs or non-Desis in general see as the female face of Bollywood. It's never been Rani and not even close. Kajol is the one most associated with SRK whether it's DDLJ, KKH, or K3G. Their names go hand in hand. Aishwarya and Deepika have their SRK collabs but they've established names for themselves internationally.

Anyway I get bored of these same arguments with you over and over. If you're so determined to brand me as a Rani hater/Aish fan, let me tell you that you've already done it about a dozen times now for the last several months. So feel free to take solace in that "victory." Like other Aish fans have said, she has nothing to prove because her legacy stands and always will as one of the last female superstars of India and in the world. If you are so confident in Rani's legacy and believe it to be superior than Aish's, then why are you still vehemently defending her? Take pride in the fact that you believe your truth and no one can shake that.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I believe we are all subject to forces higher than us which we may not understand. Even if you can argue that Rani has not faced any professional setbacks, perhaps what's more important to her is her personal life and we know she's faced a very tragic incident in her personal life because she's spoken about it. What happened to her, I would never wish upon any woman but I wonder if perhaps it occurred precisely because she had no regard for other women in her past. 

I disagree with your sentiments about Kajol. I don't know where you are stationed in the world, but in the west, SRK is the face of Bollywood (and even India). Only two actresses can be said to do the same which is Kajol and Aishwarya. And now Deepika is rising to fit that same role. The actress that all NRIs or non-Desis in general see as the female face of Bollywood. It's never been Rani and not even close. Kajol is the one most associated with SRK whether it's DDLJ, KKH, or K3G. Their names go hand in hand. Aishwarya and Deepika have their SRK collabs but they've established names for themselves internationally.

Anyway I get bored of these same arguments with you over and over. If you're so determined to brand me as a Rani hater/Aish fan, let me tell you that you've already done it about a dozen times now for the last several months. So feel free to take solace in that "victory." Like other Aish fans have said, she has nothing to prove because her legacy stands and always will as one of the last female superstars of India and in the world. If you are so confident in Rani's legacy and believe it to be superior than Aish's, then why are you still vehemently defending her? Take pride in the fact that you believe your truth and no one can shake that.

even in your defensive post , you never forgot to prop up Ash smiley37

[Post Removed]

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GangsOf

Rani should be renamed Randi. smiley37

I don't get the meaning of this. The American name Randi/Randy? Is it because she's so jingoistic that she deserves an American name?