Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Rani is from very privileged family with Nutan and Tanuja as auntys and Joy Mukherjee as uncle 

Why is she acting as if she had no connections in bollywood

If you watch Rani Mukherjee horrible acting in first 2-3 movies she would never get a actress job at all except because of her family back ground

She later improved drastically 

fact check . Kajol is related to Nutan from maternal side . Not Rani . Rani’s debut film was a c grade film which she did it for earning money as her family was in doldrums . 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

shes like priyanka chopra uses others to climb up the ladder 

Yes, I'm seeing that now. Priyanka at least had the decency to not discriminate and use anyone and everyone but Rani in particular goes after people not from the same class and film families as her. 

Ironically enough, Priyanka used to be my second favorite actress after Rani until my eyes opened up about her. What I'm seeing now is that I had really bad taste.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Yes, I'm seeing that now. Priyanka at least had the decency to not discriminate and use anyone and everyone but Rani in particular goes after people not from the same class and film families as her. 

Ironically enough, Priyanka used to be my second favorite actress after Rani until my eyes opened up about her. What I'm seeing now is that I had really bad taste.

yes plz that’s why you should really get rid of Rani from your username . When will that day come ? 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Rani is from very privileged family with Nutan and Tanuja as auntys and Joy Mukherjee as uncle 

Why is she acting as if she had no connections in bollywood

If you watch Rani Mukherjee horrible acting in first 2-3 movies she would never get a actress job at all except because of her family back ground

She later improved drastically 

that same horrible acting was seen by the king of Bollywood SRK and he was the one who recommended her to Karan for KKHH apart from Adi. Both of them together saw a clipping of Raja Ki Aegi Baraat. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

yes plz that’s why you should really get rid of Rani from your username . When will that day come ? 

I admire her as an actress, not as a human being. I think it's karma that she hasn't won Filmfares since No One Killed Jessica and even that she wasn't happy about because she felt she was a lead heroine, not a supporting one.

that same horrible acting was seen by the king of Bollywood SRK and he was the one who recommended her to Karan for KKHH apart from Adi. Both of them together saw a clipping of Raja Ki Aegi Baraat. 

Are you on the YRF payroll?

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

I admire her as an actress, not as a human being. I think it's karma that she hasn't won Filmfares since No One Killed Jessica and even that she wasn't happy about because she felt she was a lead heroine, not a supporting one.

you think it’s made up ? Watch from 5:45 . SRK says that he has never recommended any actress but it was only Rani after he watched her on TV. Only raja ki Aegi had come out on tv back then .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCsU5f2D0b0&t=467s&pp=ygUlU2hhaHJ1a2gga2hhbiBjaGFsdGUgY2hhbHRlIGludGVydmlldw%3D%3D

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

lol you disregarding FF critics award which she won THIS YEAR. The same award if Ash would have won , it would have been a part of your long essays in the achievements section lmao. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

you seem to know everything about her lmao . This is true though . FF editor is a hater of Rani since she refused to entertain him like other actresses especially Vidya who sucked up to him and got awards after awards , most of them undeserving apart from the dirty picture . Rani being the tigress she is started avoiding FF who started writing shit about her and degraded her . That SA award was one such attempt , an attempt to curb her but no one can do that to an Aeriessmiley39

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

lol you disregarding FF critics award which she won THIS YEAR. The same award if Ash would have won , it would have been a part of your long essays in the achievements section lmao. 

lol the same Critics award which you didn't note at all when you went on long rants about how Rani had been cheated by Snakejo and his adopted daughter? How you were going to perform black magic on them for stealing Rani's award. You never once cared enough about the Critics award to mention it then so now why would I? You know as well as I do that the one who wins the popular award is the one who gets all the press, attention, and accolades. 

Anyway, I still believe Rani should have won for Hichki and Mrs. Chatterjee. I'm bereaved she didn't and irate she didn't. There is no justice there but I'm wondering too if Rani should consider if her own life decisions and willingness to throw people under the bus have not caught up with her karma-wise. I've never seen Kajol hurt anyone which must be why she's viewed as the more popular actress with more awards and also the female face of BW overseas. And I say this as someone who has always picked Rani over Kajol.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

lol the same Critics award which you didn't note at all when you went on long rants about how Rani had been cheated by Snakejo and his adopted daughter? How you were going to perform black magic on them for stealing Rani's award. You never once cared enough about the Critics award to mention it then so now why would I? You know as well as I do that the one who wins the popular award is the one who gets all the press, attention, and accolades. 

Anyway, I still believe Rani should have won for Hichki and Mrs. Chatterjee. I'm bereaved she didn't and irate she didn't. There is no justice there but I'm wondering too if Rani should consider if her own life decisions and willingness to throw people under the bus have not caught up with her karma-wise. I've never seen Kajol hurt anyone which must be why she's viewed as the more popular actress with more awards and also the female face of BW overseas. And I say this as someone who has always picked Rani over Kajol.

you are the kid who still believes in karma and equates professional success with personal life smiley39come out and smell the coffee and half the deeds you accuse Rani of are never confounded or supplemented with proof. Those are all based on hearsay and like I told you the other day , assuming the worst of someone you don’t like . So Ash fan , please apne asli rup mein ajao . And Kajol might have been the face in the west before but over the time people have realized that it’s Rani who is actually talented and not the overhyped Kajol. 10 years back only I called Kajol overrated but now I don’t even need to fight that battle . Others write the same before me .