Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Please give us more material like this smiley27

If you want more material like this, please ask Karan to make more movies like this with him supporting a near rapist. His other films get attacked for being problematic but I don't remember KKHH, K3G, KHNH, KANK, or MNIK ever glorifying sexual assault and taking the side of the sexual assaulter. 

This is what happens when SRK is not the lead in his films anymore. SRK would never allow Karan to portray him like that. Karan's moral compass is more swiftly attached when SRK stars in his  films.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

If you want more material like this, please ask Karan to make more movies like this with him supporting a near rapist. His other films get attacked for being problematic but I don't remember KKHH, K3G, KHNH, KANK, or MNIK ever glorifying sexual assault and taking the side of the sexual assaulter. 

A this is why Ranbir needs to be arrested ? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Yours is lol

Ranbir hasn’t done anything to warrant jail lol

An Anushka was quickly forgotten. Very quickly 

So an outsider's career should be demolished, because you and I repeat only you feel she has been completely forgotten? You support Karan murdering her career (his words, not mine)? You think murder is worse than jailtime?

Also if Anushka was completely forgotten, tell that to the box office grosses for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, PK, Sultan, ADHM, etc. or the pop culture appeal and relevance of Band Baaja Baarat. Look up the recent threads for that film on here and see how people were glowing with love for that film as one of YRF's last great romcoms and bright spots of the 2010s. She won the IIFA award for that over Kajol's My Name is Khan.

She's not even that big a favorite of mine but I find it very insulting to dismiss her career as easily as you've done. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is Maroon Karan's secret account on here?? smiley3

No I’m a different celebrity. smiley36 Go find out from BWF 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

A this is why Ranbir needs to be arrested ? 

I have no idea why you keep dragging this idea into this thread when it has nothing to do with what anyone was discussing. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

So an outsider's career should be demolished, because you and I repeat only you feel she has been completely forgotten? You support Karan murdering her career (his words, not mine)? You think murder is worse than jailtime?

Also if Anushka was completely forgotten, tell that to the box office grosses for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, PK, Sultan, ADHM, etc. or the pop culture appeal and relevance of Band Baaja Baarat. Look up the recent threads for that film on here and see how people were glowing with love for that film as one of YRF's last great romcoms and bright spots of the 2010s. She won the IIFA award for that over Kajol's My Name is Khan.

She's not even that big a favorite of mine but I find it very insulting to dismiss her career as easily as you've done. 

All I can say I think your using the word murder in a wrong context smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

All I can say I think your using the word murder in a wrong context smiley36

I repeat, tell Karan this. His word choice, not mine.

“I totally wanted to, completely murder Anushka Sharma’s career. Because when Aditya Chopra showed me her image, I was like, ‘no, no, mad or what, you signing her, you crazy! There is no need for you to sign this Anushka Sharma’. There was another lead actress at that time who I wanted Adi to sign and I was totally behind the scene sabotaging her completely. The movie also… I was reluctantly watching Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.”

In fact, this is exactly what he did in ADHM so you must support that choice.

"She could've loved him back, why couldn't she? So she got cancer and she died. Well, she got punished, I wrote it. See, a filmmaker is a God, you write, you create and you destroy."

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

SRK didn't like the cynical behaviour he had to display as the football coach towards the kids (and the redeeming scene cut out of the movie). He didn't like how he should behave to his movie son (another nicer scene equally cut out). He didn't love the hotel scene but agreed as a juxtaposing scene and because it had been done nicely by Amitji directing. And he had opposed to the redeeming ending od Maya and Dev getting together (he would have preferred that she won't be able to make him remark Maya at the train...which would leave the end open).

I liked Dev a lot...it was a quite raw character portray but I fully can relate to what he didn't like...and he had been right...all this had been points why a part of the Indian audience rejected the movie (which became clear in the media discussions).

In Germany, the movie was loved a lot (like in the West in general), but that is due to another movie-cultural situation.

As for PC... no, Karan had been wrong to make this remark on social media (and SRK was quite angry about).

It was okay (imo) that Gauri - privately, at a Mannat party where she deliberately invited her - made clear to PC that she doesn't want her husband to work with her anymore... her joining Karan into ousting her is just a rumour which I don't believe (it's not in her character, I think), but I instantly would that believe of Karan doing.

SRK is a rather sweet and kind-hearted man and - as far as I know - two actresses tried to profit from that: Aish and PC (and it indeed had been Gauri who said what he would never be able to say).

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I repeat, tell Karan this. His word choice, not mine.

“I totally wanted to, completely murder Anushka Sharma’s career.

What is penalty for this ? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

What is penalty for this ? 

If you have enough faith in your beliefs, the answer will come to you.