Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I appreciate the thread Hinna. An anyone who commented. ❤️ 

11 years is special cause it almost didn’t happen. This past summer there were forces working to get me out of here smiley36  I’m still here 

It’s the story of the prince who needs to take down the dragon. But in real life the dragon will win everytime ♥️ smiley15 no matter how many PMs are circulated against him 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maroon I have to say you're really chill and funny. You don't take anything personally, you don't get personal, you don't make assumptions about others, and you don't hold grudges too. Like how? Kidding! smiley36smiley36

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I love Porsche, the colour maroon and dragons (also others than only the animation ones = HTTYD-movies).

I've a gorgeous book about dragons and their personality and lives and customs and my favourite dragon movie is the one with Dennis Quaid and Sean Connery's voice for the dragon Draco (Dragonheart).

The book of the dragon by ciruelo - Ciruelo, Cabral ...

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Maroon I have to say you're really chill and funny. You don't take anything personally, you don't make assumptions about others, you don't get personal, and you don't grudges too. Like how? Kidding! 

If something touches my heart badly I will indulge in those things. An say sorry later smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Happy 11th IF Anniversary, Maroon, congrats. Very nice thread Hinna

Congratulations Maroony Boy....u r one of my favorite people on this forum...smiley27smiley31

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Congratulations Maroony Boy....u r one of my favorite people on this forum...smiley27smiley31

You said it 2 days ago and there's a little story behind that smiley36 Now I dont wanna say anything about anyone they did what they wanted and were all fine. But you gave me the compliment saying im a nice Boy in someones thread that has blocked me smiley36 Lol

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Happy 11th IF Anniversary, Maroon, congrats. Very nice thread Hinna

We drifted apart lol. Cause you guys plays all these games I just dont understand the rules smiley36 Thanks on wishing 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

11 years is special cause it almost didn’t happen. This past summer there were forces working to get me out of here smiley36  I’m still here 

It’s the story of the prince who needs to take down the dragon. But in real life the dragon will win everytime ♥️ smiley15 no matter how many PMs are circulated against him 

How u handled everything with such grace and dignity. 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You said it 2 days ago and there's a little story behind that smiley36 Now I dont wanna say anything about anyone they did what they wanted and were all fine. But you gave me the compliment saying im a nice Boy in someones thread that has blocked me smiley36 Lol

Maroony boy......not everyone will like you.....it doesn't matter.....as long as you like yourselfsmiley36.....jo nahi like karte hain...unko tel lene bhejo...smiley16