Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Hey hey :)) all good in my corner, just had to show my career and life some extra love. 

Now, on this occasion, let me toss a few questions your way. 

How does this forum fit into your life? You can joke or answer seriously, either way works just fine. 

I stumbled across a post of yours that says something this summer made you want to pull a disappearing act from the forum? Before curiosity kills the cat, may you please spill the tea! 🕵️‍♂️ 

Haha lol you want the gossip. No I didnt wanna leave in the summer. But I got into some arguments and then I heard thru the grapevine that someone didnt want me around smiley36 But me being around is the best revenge. The forum fits in fine. This forum is only one swipe away on my phone. Right Swipe not left Swipe smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Happy Anniversary Maroon ❤️

IF would have been extremely boring without you 

Im not the best wordsmith. So thank you for the kind words. IF would be a less cool place without you. I know very bland compliment I gave smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Happy Anniversary Maroony smiley31

Its not an exaggeration when I say you were my first friend here. From posts to PMs to discussing life, its been such a heck of a ride smiley36

I went from interacting hesitantly in the beginning to bawling like a proud Aunt when Zackie was born smiley27

Keep shining like always, and lots of love to you smiley27

From your Gutter Buddy smiley36

What If Chandler Bing Didn't Exist...? [F.R.I.E.N.D.S] - Chapter Eighteen:  Lobsters Or A Lone Dinosaur? - Wattpad

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

At first I thought Omar’s wedding anniversary thread

never mind smiley27

Happy anniversary Omar, it’s good to know you for so many years and you’re one of the sanest and not kiddish Salman fans who don’t get triggered over minimal things. I love you for that ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

At first I thought Omar’s wedding anniversary thread

never mind smiley27

Happy anniversary Omar, it’s good to know you for so many years and you’re one of the sanest and not kiddish Salman fans who don’t get triggered over minimal things. I love you for that ❤️

If ya know me well then you know I dont like to be complimented at expense of other Salman fans smiley36 Please dont do it 

Also you said so many years. I recall interacting with you from last summer (2022) in a few south v north topics. But are you that Hrithik/Messi/tom Cruise fan from before like in 2015/2016 ? Why dont you use that user ID ? Cause if your that person than its very nice seeing you after all these years. I didnt know you were one in the same smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If ya know me well then you know I dont like to be complimented at expense of other Salman fans smiley36 Please dont do it 

Also you said so many years. I recall interacting with you from last summer (2022) in a few south v north topics. But are you that Hrithik/Messi/tom Cruise fan from before like in 2015/2016 ? Why dont you use that user ID ? Cause if your that person than its very nice seeing you after all these years. I didnt know you were one in the same smiley36

Hey my intention was not to compare you with rabid fans, but i mentioned it because you are otherwise a great buddy to interact with.

And yes I am that Hrithik-Messi fan and I am in Bollywood forum since 2011, I know you guys and I remember the bunch of Kat fans we had, we had Mrs. Malhotra the SRK fan, we had DB too, there were too many friends here who are no more active. My old account was banned after my WL rose to million times due to fights with KSG fans in this forum and in kasauti forum, I must tell you they are the funniest souls on earth. This account was a back up account I made many years ago so I used it after my original one got banned.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Happy Anniversary Maroony smiley31

Its not an exaggeration when I say you were my first friend here. From posts to PMs to discussing life, its been such a heck of a ride smiley36

I went from interacting hesitantly in the beginning to bawling like a proud Aunt when Zackie was born smiley27

Keep shining like always, and lots of love to you smiley27

From your Gutter Buddy smiley36

What If Chandler Bing Didn't Exist...? [F.R.I.E.N.D.S] - Chapter Eighteen: Lobsters Or A Lone Dinosaur? - Wattpad

Ashley im balling my eyes out now smiley36 So beautiful 

Also we became friends in 2020 time and you have been here longer than that. No one was worth being friends before me smiley36 I love that shade 

Love you Ash and please in 2024 try to come to Saadi Gaali (BWF) more often smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I must tell you they are the funniest souls on earth. This account was a back up account I made many years ago so I used it after my original one got banned.

That is next level planning smiley36 Very smart. Its very nice to talk to you knowing that who are that user. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Happy IF anniversary 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Happy IF anniversary 

Thanks Silpa. Still sorry about the CC mess smiley36