Unpopular opinion: Anupama don't deserve hate from Audience

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

The reason anupama is suffering all becaus of her selfishness but I feel.like.she don't deserve the hate she getting .except her obession with shah ,anupama is not that bad character. OG anupama would never do something like that . Because sh knows the value of happy family . But to glorify vanraj shah ,makers totally ruined her character . She looks good with Anuj and she could have been bahu to kapadias family but makers never let her be free from.pain and usko dhakel Diya hell mein. Seperation doesn't make any sense

I wonder how rupali Ganguly takes in the constant butchering of her character so much . 

Edited by Historia - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

The reason anupama is suffering all becaus of her selfishness but I feel.like.shendotn deserve the hate she getting .except her obession with shah ,anupama is not that bad character. OG would never do.something like that . Because sh knows the value of happy family . But to glorify vanraj shah ,makers totally ruined her character . She looks good with Anuj and she could have been bahu to kapadias family but makers never let her be free from.pain and usko dhakel Diya hell mein.

I wonder how rupali Ganguly takes in the constant butchering of her character so much . 

Any woman who abandons an orphan kid because she is obsessed with her exes deserves hate. And she neglected the kid many many times before abandoning her. It's the evilest action anyone has done on the show, worse than anything baa and vanraj ever did. Even MD did it for her career, not for  her ex. Vanraj and baa are even tolerating Kavya getting pregnant by someone else for the child's sake!

Emotionally cheating on loving husband, neglecting and then abandoning an orphan kid. These are all pure evil actions, not even shades of grey but pure evil. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Everytime I see the callousness in AnupaMAA accepting a task or committing to something or someone and not fulfilling it and then entirely makes it all over the place, I cannot help but hate her. Everytime there’s a new person introduced guilt-tripping others and taking jibes at others without pointing at the hypocrisy of AnupaMAA, I end up hating AnupaMAA’s character more. I am sure it’s not me, but the sheer narcissism and refusal to grow up is what makes me hate her.

And the fact that Rupali or Rajan Sahi tries to portray AnupaMAA as an inspirational and progressive woman does not help either. In fact it makes me hate the character even more. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It may not have been the intention when the idea was conceived. It may not have been how it was perceived to be portrayed.

It is BAD WRITING and Horrible Character Development.

They seem to be stuck in a loop of celebrating hardships and garnering sympathy at a time and age when we have grown out of it and do NOT shy down from calling a spade, a spade.

Orat is no longer Bechari, abla. Definitely not matkadhaari wanting sab sab sab.

We believe in equality of opportunities (notwithstanding man or woman) and trust in our abilities. A woman is a fighter. Family is the shield that stands up for each other and where everyone contribute to the best of their abilities.

So, when the fundamental reason for her divorce and her subsequent actions did not meet this, there was No way, she could have garnered the same support people gave her during her divorce track.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She deserves all the hate because of her hypocrisy n selfishness n how she knows that she was wrong in prioritizing shah filthy phemily over her current loving husband n child yet is shameless enough to not accept her faults instead abandoned that child n broke her relationship with ber husband because he showed her the reality n she couldn't digest that Anuj was no longer her puppy who used to be her yes man n used to let her get away with every single nonsense thing she did..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

See agar kisi character  ko  hate karne ka man bana liya To woh  hate hi karega  chahe  serial  khuch aur dikhaya jaaya 

Some People  hate anupama  character  because unhe anupama ko bus  hate hi karna 

They will  ignore  that scene  where  anupama  stand for barkha Malti anuj and care for them but pick up oly that thing where anupama  not able to care anuj barkha 

Woh bus woh scene  yaad rakhenge jisme anupama  ka fault ho 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

A fictional character or entity doesn't deserve anything. It will be shown the way makers deem it to and viewers will express their opinion about it, which is actually directed towards the makers than someone who doesn't even exist in reality. If a person wants to be utterly delusional and humanise this fictional character AnupaMaid, they can surely go ahead but why should everyone else be in the same boat. 

Here, the sentiment this shameless character AnupaMaid receives is proportional to how she is portrayed by filthy thoo thoo shahis. None of her actions are endearing and she is a beacon of double standards while wanting to hypocritically preach to the whole world. If makers want to show her in this mould, what can anyone else do about it......

Edited by ShahH8er - 6 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

We cannot hate the makers, we can only hate the character we are watching, and what is being shown to us. In the background if it is done to whitewash Vanraj or Shahs or anyone else, how does that matter, we know about the offscreen drama but the TRP audience doesn’t, they see the character, hate it or get inspired by it but it’s the character.

And in this case, this messed up problematic character, who is a sheer narcissist, hypocrite and self righteous, never accepting that she did something wrong, preaching wrong values and Miss know it do it all, deserves all the hate and much more. And all this is for the character we see, not for the actor playing it though she also leaves no chance to promote this filthy character as the most progressive and empowered woman on this planet.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 6 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The storyline of all the shows of Rajan Shahi are downright pathetic. But somehow these hopeless tracks, third angles, multiple marriages, and constant "bechari" type character development of the female lead bolsters the trps! The trps of all the Shahi shows on SP have started rising again, meaning trp audience are liking this stuff! So no point in criticising the makers or the female lead, bcos stories and characters are written for trps only on itv! 

I am happy that my fav actress Sukirti is back on television, but I am equally sad she chose to be a third wheel in a boring show. Sorry I don't like Anupama type stories! But...will see as long as Sukirti is there!

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Any woman who abandons an orphan kid because she is obsessed with her exes deserves hate. And she neglected the kid many many times before abandoning her. It's the evilest action anyone has done on the show, worse than anything baa and vanraj ever did. Even MD did it for her career, not for  her ex. Vanraj and baa are even tolerating Kavya getting pregnant by someone else for the child's sake!

Emotionally cheating on loving husband, neglecting and then abandoning an orphan kid. These are all pure evil actions, not even shades of grey but pure evil. 

I have to highly disagree with you with the "worse than anything baa and vanraj ever did". Vanraj coerced Anupama into having sex with him, and they emotionally and mentally tortured her for many years. They're vile vile people so I don't understand how that can even be said. 

She's wrong but I wouldn't make this comparison.