What do you guys think ??

Deepukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Something’s eating my head that Anuj and Shruti what kind of relationship they might be sharing. They are living together, as in live-in live-in or they r just sharing a house like housemates? Live-in relationship matlab there’s everything isn’t it, like they must be intimate and al but what a with Anuj thinking about maaa today, like u share everything then why is this yaadein of maa coming up? So what kind of relationship they might be sharing ? If Anuj is in a relationship with her and they decided to get engaged and al so there must be something between them right? Did he think like just being no strings attached relationship with her ? Waaaaah itna confusion hogaya subah se I can’t explain. 

share ur thoughts guys 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

seems like roz do peg lagake he cries himself to sleep…and when he is initimate with Shruti he imagines maa’s sexy facesmiley37

Edited by hinz - 4 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

roz do peg lagake he crues hi self to sleep…and when he is initimate with Shruti he imagines maa’s sexy facesmiley37

Seems most likely lol

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its sanskari s*x so it's okay 

I saw a few clips but is AmreekaMaa working as a cook/waiter ? 

Looking so dirty & unbathed? 

Why didnt they give Anu a simple makeover ? She looks horrible and more aged than she should be

Her chemistry with Anuj is completely gone

Anuj & the new girl look good and fresh but we know Mr Kapadia wants his Parle G cookie back...the cream puff is just for time pass

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

seems like roz do peg lagake he cries himself to sleep…and when he is initimate with Shruti he imagines maa’s sexy facesmiley37

Why so angry majboor 

https://twitter.com/Mahima4Shet/status/1739630162730455395?t=6q9xNnW6hE3ooCrjTlYKKA&s=19

Edited by Historia - 4 months ago
Deepukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol lagta hai aisa hi hai because it isn’t even making sense he claims that they are in a live-in but what’s that emotional thought about maaa and that BGM. Leap ke baad bhi yahi gaane smiley5 

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm kinda curious to know how the TRP audience interprets  this live-in situation, Considering Majboor was supposed to be a TRP Aunties fav.. I had anticipated her being a colleague woth crush on him, or maybe them engaged or married Adya ki "khatir", but not a live in... 

Maybe tom they'll come up with some new Majboori to justify it smiley36

But yeah kinda creepy situation overall smiley5 ... N d age gap ( of characters, not actors) makes it look all the more weird, like wasn't Shruti saying Anupama reminded her of her mother? 

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Something I found weird, Shruti started outright teasing how many women messaged AK after he was the show stopper, did he like anyone, is he dating then switched on the next sentence talking about when can they get married as Aadya is asking about it as well.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ga1986

I'm kinda curious to know how the TRP audience interprets  this live-in situation, Considering Majboor was supposed to be a TRP Aunties fav.. I had anticipated her being a colleague woth crush on him, or maybe them engaged or married Adya ki "khatir", but not a live in... 

Maybe tom they'll come up with some new Majboori to justify it smiley36

But yeah kinda creepy situation overall smiley5 ... N d age gap ( of characters, not actors) makes it look all the more weird, like wasn't Shruti saying Anupama reminded her of her mother? 

they will make it look like they live in the same house not room, atleast for now like a Salaam Namaste setup phir ek din they will cross the line to share the room too, tab tak maa ajayegi sath rehne and kuch aisa waisa ho na payegasmiley37 she’ll be like hamari sanskruti ke vipreet hai aisa karna, not cauj she doesnt want them togethersmiley9 

and yeah even I felt that weirdness when Shrutj was referring to maa in a maa way, abey woh pair hilaye ya sar, tujhko kya?