Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Now coming to any family owned business or company.

If it is an enterprise employing people, the company is responsible for the financial integrity and well bring of the company notwithstanding personal relations.

Just because the spouse or any family member may have more access to the company finances, does NOT give freedom to utilise it. Should anyone misuse or excessively use them, the company, on the direction of the head should enforce restrictions and guardrails against misuse of power and finances.

Professional obligations do NOT protect personal financial independence.

Post wedding, a wife has right to the personal wealth or earnings of the husband but no right is absolute in nature. Should the husband suspect misuse of his wealth, he can and should enforce caution and protection.

Case in point:

Anuj had given an add-on card from the Company (substantiated by the fact that bills were sent to Anuj-Anupama at office for review) to Pakhi which was misused or indiscriminately used. The Accounts department raised this and sent the bills over to Anuj-Anupama's for review and approval.

Refer the episode when Anupama disrespectfully throws the cut credit card at Anuj questioning him on why he gave her the card or not stop ger from usage, he says he thought she was at office when the Accounts department brought it to their notice. (Anyway, one has to go to office or work to know if there are complains/issues. But that is another matter.)

You know giving family members access to company funds has to be audited or would be credited as tax evasion and money laundering? It has nothing to do with wife's rights. All spending has to be accounted. If Adhya instead of Pakhi got the credit card, hypothetically, the consequences would have been the same.  And if Pakhi were Anuj's bio kid, the consequences would have been the same. Anuj gave Pakhi a credit card; she being a spendthrift and a brat, misused it.

How that proves anything apart from Pakhi being spoilt is beyond me. Anuj knew of Pakhi's issues and could've put restrictions on her as a parental figure. What does this even prove; that he doesn't know how to set boundaries with any of his family members?

Anupamaa is constantly shamed for not loving (Anuj's) adopted kid as much as (Vanraj's) bio kid as if they are not her children too. But if Anuj does anything for (Anupamaa's) kids then he is being conned by Shah kids and Anupamaa is a golddigger as if they were not his step children as well. 

So basically a woman has to love an adopted kid wholeheartedly (rightly so, don't adopt kids if you can't be a decent human being), but a man has no emotional obligation towards his step kids because they are not his DNA? And adulthood is the difference?Anuj won't spend anything on Adhya once she hits 18?

Make it make sense.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

You know giving family members access to company funds has to be audited or would be credited as tax evasion and money laundering? It has nothing to do with wife's rights. All spending has to be accounted. If Adhya instead of Pakhi got the credit card, hypothetically, the consequences would have been the same.  And if Pakhi were Anuj's bio kid, the consequences would have been the same. Anuj gave Pakhi a credit card; she being a spendthrift and a brat, misused it.

How that proves anything apart from Pakhi being spoilt is beyond me. Anuj knew of Pakhi's issues and could've put restrictions on her as a parental figure. What does this even prove; that he doesn't know how to set boundaries with any of his family members?

Anupamaa is constantly shamed for not loving (Anuj's) adopted kid as much as (Vanraj's) bio kid as if they are not her children too. But if Anuj does anything for (Anupamaa's) kids then he is being conned by Shah kids and Anupamaa is a golddigger as if they were not his step children as well. 

So basically a woman has to love an adopted kid wholeheartedly (rightly so, don't adopt kids if you can't be a decent human being), but a man has no emotional obligation towards his step kids because they are not his DNA? And adulthood is the difference?Anuj won't spend anything on Adhya once she hits 18?

Make it make sense.

Every relation is two way street okkk

Anupama is called out for discriminating with anuj adopted and vanraj blood kids. If malati devi calls pakhi as orphan or outsider will anupam akeep quiet why she is quiet when baa abused CA in party and at her house few times? That shows for her own blood kids more impt 

Than comes anuj should he not give money to step kids. Yes he can provided step kid think he is their father and respect him. Now pakhi and toshu constantly humilate him and his family. And vanraj warned him to stay away from his kids they are only mine. Anupama warned him do not interfere with my kids. Its funny viewers will say anuj is step father let him waste crores on step kids but do not remember how shahs treat him and his relatives like grabage on road every time. As per supreme court step kids have no right on step father property or business read recent law and judgements. Just because your mom marries another man you have no right on that step father property or business. But still anupama acts blind when toshu or pakhi or even vanraj and hasmukh uses anuj money and his power and fame for their benefits. She wants only his money for all shahs never demands shahs to respect him not hold his collar hit and abuse him etc so funny. 

Regarding CA why should anupama love CA as shes adopted, now by saying CA is anupama adopted kid only you are saying she differentiates with CA compared to her other 3 kids. Whereas no kapadiya thinks so, malati, barkha, ankush, adhik all love her like shes anuj own kids and their own cousin or grand kid. Only anupama and shahs always treat her like adopted and outsider 

By your logic does vanraj has no financial and emotional obligation to CA only anuj must carry baagge of shah kids as hes step father. Who is vanraj for CA step father no? Look at this logic and fun. Anupam ahs no obligation as shes adopted kid, shahs and vanraj has no obligation as shes adopted and anuj kapadiya family, but anuj should carry baggage of all 3 shahs kids and anupam ex hubby ex hubby wife and ex mom in law father in law and their bahus and pota potis as hes step father great Why?  

I would go a step further when has anupama taken care of malati devi her saas by cooking her fav dishes or taking her to doctor etc or putting oil in her legs and massage like she did to ex saas Baa and hasmukh. When shes taken care of ankush like elder brother like she says dolly is sister and takes care of her kid. When has anupama cooked and given tiffen box to anuj or CA everyday while going to office or put oil in CA hair like pakhi

Only anuj has to respect and take care of anupama so called mayka, which 2nd husband in full world has taken care of his wife ex hubby parents or even ex kids ever in real world? World will make fun if any hubby takes care of his wife ex hubby parents or ex hubby 2nd wife etc that too when ex hubby has done EMA with his sister

I ask has anupama no responsibility to Mlavika. If anuj do EMA with dolly ben anupama would become chandi and cut anuj into two pieceas and send to jail. Why she never did same to vanraj is my question? 

I think i will stop because you got all answer why viewers do not want anuj to give money to anupama 3 kids or her mayka because they do not dereve it they have misused t they have ill treated his sister and daughter and brother etc EMA is no small accusation its criminal offence to trap a girl to get her family wealth in his name. I can add more issues what anupam and shahs did with anuj and his family i will stop as all know but refuse to accept truth and reality. 

Imagine you are anuj kapadiya will you give money to vanraj shah his parents or his 3 kids after what all they did to you, your sister, child, brother etc. You would not allow them to enter kapadiya house or empire and get them hit black and blue if they dared come near by too. Provided anuj had self respect and love for his family, sister, child and parents. 

If any other husband anupam ahad no way she can enter shah nivas or keep relation with them at any cost after what they did to his sister. India is country where brother gives his life for sister respect, sadly anuj is unfit to be such a brother and falling at his sister abuser feet. Now you say whose anuj to decide where anupama goes to shah house or meet her kids and mayka and in laws etc. Excuse than who was anupam ato tell kinjal neever to meet rakhi again? By same rights anuj has right to tell her not to step into shah sadan or keep relation with ex or his family. Even court will agree with anuj that after divorce anupama acannot go to shah house or keep relation with ex and in laws etc its a reason for divorce as per law. 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would like to point out there was a whole arc dedicated to Toshu using Anuj's name and attracting clients. That was definitely a con. And yet when he got beat up for it, Anupama ran to him and helped him and pampered him.

Meanwhile, CA was told to adjust, asked to be mature and accept whatever scraps of time Anupama can spare for her.

Anuj has always helped Anupama's children. He helped Samar and Nandini during the whole Rohit(or was it Mohit?) fiasco.

He took in Pakhi when she eloped with Adhik.

He even funded Toshu's rehab

The problem is that apart from Samar, the other step kids never even said thank you.

He takes Pakhi in and she starts abusing that gesture, acting like a complete gold digger, she even surprised Anupama with her behaviour. Just because Anuj gave her the permission to use his money does not mean her misusing it is okay and somehow his fault.

Toshu as already mentioned conned other people and AK using AK's name.

But at the end of the day both were completely forgiven by Anupama and welcomed back. And of course age is a factor. Anuj had no involvement during the upbringing years of Samar, Toshu and Pakhi. He did not influence or instill the crooked values in them. They got it from Vanraj, who indulged their every whim and Anupama who continues to molly coddle them.

Yet he has always tried to help them, and they have always misused this trust. Being their step father doesn't even have anything to do with it. Even if he was just a friend and they did this I would still call them shameless backstabbers.

Yet, when it came to CA, Anupama never extended this courtesy. If CA is insecure, it's not as if Anupama did anything to help with it. When CA is accusing her of loving her real children more, aside from some half baked words Anupama never offered anything else. And instead she decided, that oh, you think I am not doing enough? You think I care more for the Shahs (once again it's not just her children we mean here, but all of the Shahs, including Baa and Kavya and Vanraj) Let me just walk out, instead of trying to defend myself, or hearing you out, or working on this fracture in our relationship.

Aise toh hum chote the tab ghusse me humari mummy ya papa ko  toh bol dete the ki aap mujhse pyaar nahi karte. Toh kya humare mummy, papa ghar chod ke chale jate the? Divorce le lete the?

this bias is unreal and not okay.

Edited by HoneyBee7312 - 2 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

I would like to point out there was a whole arc dedicated to Toshu using Anuj's name and attracting clients. That was definitely a con. And yet when he got beat up for it, Anupama ran to him and helped him and pampered him.

Meanwhile, CA was told to adjust, asked to be mature and accept whatever scraps of time Anupama can spare for her.

Anuj has always helped Anupama's children. He helped Samar and Nandini during the whole Rohit(or was it Mohit?) fiasco.

He took in Pakhi when she eloped with Adhik.

He even funded Toshu's rehab

The problem is that apart from Samar, the other step kids never even said thank you.

He takes Pakhi in and she starts abusing that gesture, acting like a complete gold digger, she even surprised Anupama with her behaviour. Just because Anuj gave her the permission to use his money does not mean her misusing it is okay and somehow his fault.

Toshu as already mentioned conned other people and AK using AK's name.

But at the end of the day both were completely forgiven by Anupama and welcomed back. And of course age is a factor. Anuj had no involvement during the upbringing years of Samar, Toshu and Pakhi. He did not influence or instill the crooked values in them. They got it from Vanraj, who indulged their every whim and Anupama who continues to molly coddle them.

Yet he has always tried to help them, and they have always misused this trust. Being their step father doesn't even have anything to do with it. Even if he was just a friend and they did this I would still call them shameless backstabbers.

Yet, when it came to CA, Anupama never extended this courtesy. If CA is insecure, it's not as if Anupama did anything to help with it. When CA is accusing her of loving her real children more, aside from some half baked words Anupama never offered anything else. And instead she decided, that oh, you think I am not doing enough? You think I care more for the Shahs (once again it's not just her children we mean here, but all of the Shahs, including Baa and Kavya and Vanraj) Let me just walk out, instead of trying to defend myself, or hearing you out, or working on this fracture in our relationship.

Aise toh hum chote the tab ghusse me humari mummy ya papa ko  toh bol dete the ki aap mujhse pyaar nahi karte. Toh kya humare mummy, papa ghar chod ke chale jate the? Divorce le lete the?

this bias is unreal and not okay.

The kids are bad therefore Anuj and Anupamaa cannot have regular interaction or spend money or have affection for Anupamaa's bio kids? Instead of just being good parents and setting up corrective measures for them? Adhya is rude af and playing god with Shruti's life, does Anuj abandon her once she turns 18?

Anuj could very well not give Pakhi the credit card, warn Toshu for using his name in the business arena, not let Adhya interfere in his relationship with Shruti. But he didn't/ doesn't. Anupamaa could very well have sided with Kinjal instead of manipulating her to stay with her shitty son. She could have disciplined Pakhi and not let MD manipulate Adhya. 

So all this proves is that they are both pathetic parents. What does it have to do with biological or adopted kids?

Am I supposed to give awards to Anuj for funding the treatnent of his wife's son? Which decent human being won't do that?

Smh.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Every relation is two way street okkk

Anupama is called out for discriminating with anuj adopted and vanraj blood kids. If malati devi calls pakhi as orphan or outsider will anupam akeep quiet why she is quiet when baa abused CA in party and at her house few times? That shows for her own blood kids more impt 

Than comes anuj should he not give money to step kids. Yes he can provided step kid think he is their father and respect him. Now pakhi and toshu constantly humilate him and his family. And vanraj warned him to stay away from his kids they are only mine. Anupama warned him do not interfere with my kids. Its funny viewers will say anuj is step father let him waste crores on step kids but do not remember how shahs treat him and his relatives like grabage on road every time. As per supreme court step kids have no right on step father property or business read recent law and judgements. Just because your mom marries another man you have no right on that step father property or business. But still anupama acts blind when toshu or pakhi or even vanraj and hasmukh uses anuj money and his power and fame for their benefits. She wants only his money for all shahs never demands shahs to respect him not hold his collar hit and abuse him etc so funny. 

Regarding CA why should anupama love CA as shes adopted, now by saying CA is anupama adopted kid only you are saying she differentiates with CA compared to her other 3 kids. Whereas no kapadiya thinks so, malati, barkha, ankush, adhik all love her like shes anuj own kids and their own cousin or grand kid. Only anupama and shahs always treat her like adopted and outsider 

By your logic does vanraj has no financial and emotional obligation to CA only anuj must carry baagge of shah kids as hes step father. Who is vanraj for CA step father no? Look at this logic and fun. Anupam ahs no obligation as shes adopted kid, shahs and vanraj has no obligation as shes adopted and anuj kapadiya family, but anuj should carry baggage of all 3 shahs kids and anupam ex hubby ex hubby wife and ex mom in law father in law and their bahus and pota potis as hes step father great Why?  

I would go a step further when has anupama taken care of malati devi her saas by cooking her fav dishes or taking her to doctor etc or putting oil in her legs and massage like she did to ex saas Baa and hasmukh. When shes taken care of ankush like elder brother like she says dolly is sister and takes care of her kid. When has anupama cooked and given tiffen box to anuj or CA everyday while going to office or put oil in CA hair like pakhi

Only anuj has to respect and take care of anupama so called mayka, which 2nd husband in full world has taken care of his wife ex hubby parents or even ex kids ever in real world? World will make fun if any hubby takes care of his wife ex hubby parents or ex hubby 2nd wife etc that too when ex hubby has done EMA with his sister

I ask has anupama no responsibility to Mlavika. If anuj do EMA with dolly ben anupama would become chandi and cut anuj into two pieceas and send to jail. Why she never did same to vanraj is my question? 

I think i will stop because you got all answer why viewers do not want anuj to give money to anupama 3 kids or her mayka because they do not dereve it they have misused t they have ill treated his sister and daughter and brother etc EMA is no small accusation its criminal offence to trap a girl to get her family wealth in his name. I can add more issues what anupam and shahs did with anuj and his family i will stop as all know but refuse to accept truth and reality. 

Imagine you are anuj kapadiya will you give money to vanraj shah his parents or his 3 kids after what all they did to you, your sister, child, brother etc. You would not allow them to enter kapadiya house or empire and get them hit black and blue if they dared come near by too. Provided anuj had self respect and love for his family, sister, child and parents. 

If any other husband anupam ahad no way she can enter shah nivas or keep relation with them at any cost after what they did to his sister. India is country where brother gives his life for sister respect, sadly anuj is unfit to be such a brother and falling at his sister abuser feet. Now you say whose anuj to decide where anupama goes to shah house or meet her kids and mayka and in laws etc. Excuse than who was anupam ato tell kinjal neever to meet rakhi again? By same rights anuj has right to tell her not to step into shah sadan or keep relation with ex or his family. Even court will agree with anuj that after divorce anupama acannot go to shah house or keep relation with ex and in laws etc its a reason for divorce as per law. 

Precisely my point. Anupamaa's kids are not seen as her kids. She has to prove her loyalty to Anuj by shunning her kids with Vanraj Shah lol. They are not ex kids. They are her kids. Like Adhya is her child. That is an inhumane expectation. Furthermore, her kids are supposed to prove that they are deserving of mahaan insaan like Anuj's affection/ money. That is insane. That is not how parenting works. Parents have to put corrective measures when their kids are being shitty. Irrespective of whether Vanraj Shah, her kids will always be her family and by extension the step family of her husband. How is Adhya Vanraj's step kid? What even? He is step father to Kavya's kid, and he is trash to all his children.

If Adhya was Anuj's bio kid and Upmaa's step kid, will she need to prove that she's deserving of Anupamaa? Does she need to prove her worth to Shruti who is her stepmother? Would she be called a golddigger for spending her money? Even now that she is being a rude, self-centred, manipulative child, does that nullify her right to get love and decent parenting from her parents?

You have a lot of postulations about which husband would tolerate this and that but which wife would tolerate a husband abandoning her to live with a woman who had the hots for him for the 'love of their daughter'? Which wife would tolerate a husband contemplating divorce to take care of the same woman?

Are women supposed to tailor their lives, affection and relations to what their husbands would 'tolerate'?

What is this double standard and misogyny. They are both bad parents. It has nothing to do with adopted/bio/step children. There is not one good parent on the show.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You know giving family members access to company funds has to be audited or would be credited as tax evasion and money laundering? It has nothing to do with wife's rights. All spending has to be accounted. If Adhya instead of Pakhi got the credit card, hypothetically, the consequences would have been the same.  And if Pakhi were Anuj's bio kid, the consequences would have been the same.

Exactly what i had said.

Family members regardless of who they are do NOT get blanket access to a Company's funds. Neither can they afford to take unilateral decisions involving the company.

Anuj gave Pakhi a credit card; she being a spendthrift and a brat, misused it.

Anuj tried to get involved in the capacity of a parental figure which Anupama categorically asked to stay away from matters involving mending her "children".

Pakhi was the same girl who just a few days before being caught of excessive spending had told Anuj that she could NOT stand his presence since he was Samar's culprit. Falsely accused ofcourse.

Anupama did not know of Pakhi's habit until such time that Malati Devi and Barkha brought it to her notice. When she disrespectedly threw the card at him and asked him, Anuj said that the accounts department notified them (meaning Anuj and Anupama) of the excessive expenses and thought Anupama knew of it.

What this proves Is negligence towards the profession and position that Anupama so freely got.

Anuj was categorically asked by Vanraj and Anupama to stay away from their "children".

Example: the episodes leading to the famous cliffhanger which got Anuj into coma, events leading up to Pakhi's badtameezi and eventual marriage to Adhik.

Ironically, when Pakhi was disowned by Shahs for marrying Adhik and Vanraj asked Anuj to take her "jimmedari". After Pakhi's Grihapravesh at Kapadia Mansion, Anupama also taunts Anuj that it was he who accepted the "jimmedari" and he should do as deemed fit.

Again, during the Maaya and after her death track, they were back to mere bachche mere. Convenient.

About Choti Anu, she was adopted by BOTH Anuj and Anupama.

And when we are comparing care and concern towards a 6-7 year old to that of adult married "kids" who have, by your own admission "conned" Anuj (misusing his name and cheating people which was repaid by Anuj, by the by) and the mother in question does Nothing about it, logic indeed takes a backseat.

Going by your logic, if Adhik had "planned" to con Anuj, that's fine right? Adhik and Barkha are not gold diggers, right?

Make it make sense.

Please define adulthood.

If Aadhya or any child, as an adult, were to disrespect and insult her parents or deceive them in any form, her parents, they should let them bear the consequences of their actions.

That is adulthood. A child is a parents' responsibility and the child's right and wrong are attributed to the parents because the children do Not have the understanding and maturity.

But the same mistake by an adult is his own. He needs to be corrected.

If Paritosh, Pakhi or Samar were to con an individual, will be tried as adults or "kids"?

How convenient to say, Isiliye Adopt karna hi nahin chahiye. Why don't we say  isiliye bachche hi nahin panda karne chahiye in the context of Paritosh and Pakhi?

About sense, well, still trying to make sense of where sense its way on the show.

Comments inline.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The kids are bad therefore Anuj and Anupamaa cannot have regular interaction or spend money or have affection for Anupamaa's bio kids? Instead of just being good parents and setting up corrective measures for them? Adhya is rude af and playing god with Shruti's life, does Anuj abandon her once she turns 18?

Anuj could very well not give Pakhi the credit card, warn Toshu for using his name in the business arena, not let Adhya interfere in his relationship with Shruti. But he didn't/ doesn't. Anupamaa could very well have sided with Kinjal instead of manipulating her to stay with her shitty son. She could have disciplined Pakhi and not let MD manipulate Adhya. 

So all this proves is that they are both pathetic parents. What does it have to do with biological or adopted kids?

Am I supposed to give awards to Anuj for funding the treatnent of his wife's son? Which decent human being won't do that?

Smh.

Similarly was Anupama doing anything great by taking time out for Adhya? Yet she acted as if she was. The dance competition comes to mind where she said mene dance toh kiya na. As if bahut ehsaan kiya ho Anuj and CA par 

Social media dragged in the adopted v/s bio kids debate

Even now they when they express dislike for Adhya they will say after all she is 'Maya's khoon' 

Nevermind the fact that it has been Anuj and Anupama who raised her.

And the reason why Anupama gets more bashing for her kids' actions and neglecting CA is because she claims to be a great mother. She prides herself in being a mother and believes it is a great achievement. Yet she is an utter failure as a parent.

I am not saying Anuj is any better but he's not going around saying Baap hu ne

Blueeeee thumbnail

Can I just say that Pakhi was immensely young to get married and practically groomed by Adhik? Anuj should have agreed with her parents and got the marriage annulled.

Your point on Pakhi's spending habits being Anupamaa's fault make zero sense. Anuj gave her access to company funds not Anupamaa irrespective of whether it was their job to approve the bills or not.

Only on this forum can Adhya's behaviour be considered normal and appropriate, let alone respectful. She is not only disrespectful to Anupamaa (who was a bad mother to her) but also to Anuj, and Shruti— who is a wonderful step parent to her. She is minor child who is not only preoccupied with adults' love life but actively trying to control it. She, if Anuj doesn't correct her and tell her to stop, can ruin Shruti's life. None of the kids are well-raised or well-balanced in the show. None of the parents are good parents (apart from maybe Shruti).

Do we ask Adhya to prove her worth to her stepmother's love/indulgences? That's not how any form of parenthood works. Yes don't have a kid if you think (bio/adoptive/step) parenting is a transactional job and abandon them rather than correct their shitty ways.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can I just say that Pakhi was immensely young to get married and practically groomed by Adhik? Anuj should have agreed with her parents and got the marriage annulled.

When did Pakhi's parents ever speak of annulment? On the contrary they just asked they disowned her or should i say, asked Anuj to take their "jimmedari" only to go back to meri beti.

Your point on Pakhi's spending habits being Anupamaa's fault make zero sense. Anuj gave her access to company funds not Anupamaa irrespective of whether it was their job to approve the bills or not.

Not sure, if you read that properly, it is not the habit that is the problem. It is what Anupama, as a parent, is trying to do to correct them. Rather Not encourage them. Ensure she is not treated as a pushover and put them in place if they ever insulted or crossed a line with her.

Ok, Pakhi was a careless, spendthrift, brat and Anupama was not able to correct her because of Leela and Vanraj during their growing up years. What happened now when she was no longer in Shah House and she was a strong, independent individual, her own boss?

The "Maa Hn Ne" did not know of her shopping spree until it was brought to her notice by Malati Devi and Barkha. Clearly, she wasn't attending office where the accounts department had sent the bills over for both their review and approval.

She clearly asked Anuj to stay out of the matter when he attempted to guide her, so, who takes the mantle of correcting her?

Only on this forum can Adhya's behaviour be considered normal and appropriate, let alone respectful. She is not only disrespectful to Anupamaa (who was a bad mother to her) but also to Anuj, and Shruti— who is a wonderful step parent to her.

Whwn was she disrespectful towards Shruti?

She is minor child who is not only preoccupied with adults' love life but actively trying to control it. She, if Anuj doesn't correct her and tell her to stop, can ruin Shruti's life. None of the kids are well-raised or well-balanced in the show. None of the parents are good parents (apart from maybe Shruti).

I know mental health is a joke on the show, I am sure, we can be better.

The child has been battling abandonment issues since the time of her nightmares (example: When Anupama tended to an infant Pari). She has been shown to have faced abuse, resentment and insecurities and ALL these fears were proved right with Anupama's eventual abandonment.

Since the mother did not bother assuring her, clearing her fears, the only parent she had in her life,  she fears losing the father, stood by her in trying to heal her during the most critical years.

It was shown that she was under treatment and that she had panic attacks after a while, meaning, she perhaps was on a recovery path.

Not just that, she has seen her father falling weak and heartbroken and she believes Anupama never really loved or cared for them and if she were to return in their lives, both she and her father would have to relive the hell years.

She recognises and is grateful to the presence of Shruti in their lives (in fact, wasnt it Aadhya who made Anuj realise the importance and what Shruti was in their lives?). 

Her actions are to only keep the two (Anuj-Anupama) at bay. In her anguish hasn't she been shown to self harm as well?

She has even confessed to confronting Anupama and asking her to stay away from their lives.

Are we saying, a teenager who has been battling so many demons is meddling with her father's love life? Isn't that a bit much, much less, insensitive?

Do we ask Adhya to prove her worth to her stepmother's love/indulgences? That's not how any form of parenthood works. Yes don't have a kid if you think (bio/adoptive/step) parenting is a transactional job and abandon them rather than correct their shitty ways.

Sorry, I do not understand what you are trying to say here?

Comments inline.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago