Do you think Anuj & CA have not moved on from Anupama?

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I know he is not wrong but seriously he could have been a great single father to choti . If he is not in love and only agree to marry Shruti for CA sake. Then it's wrong . His life is already ruined aur ager Maan hote bhi hai toh kya. Fayda because shah exit nahi karege and Anuj is still thinking of anupama and even CA keep thinking of Anupamaa despite its been 5 years . 

Like seriously Anuj also started drinking alcohol and even stop doing shyari .I think Shruti knows anupama isliye toh use pata hai ki anuj doens't love her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Oh god aaj anuj aur  choti/ aaydya ka scene kitha boring  tha kitna lamba tha Mera to sir dard karne laga 

Us scene  ko jhelna mushkil ho raha tha 

Ise better  to pakhi  aur vanraj  ke scene hote they 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Oh god aaj anuj aur  choti/ aaydya ka scene kitha boring  tha kitna lamba tha Mera to sir dard karne laga 

Unfortunately Anuj and GK is more popular than Anupama and RG nowadays so makers have to show him.

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1739198128363102379?s=20

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

I am talking  about  particular scene that is anuj  choti which was too boring   and look out of place  

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: surabhi01

dil ki baat boldismiley32

Though I hate both of them from the bottom of my heart, vanraj pakhi scenes were absolute father-daughter goals. Their bond was greatly shown even when they used to argue. Maybe after a while we could connect with AK-adyasmiley24

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Jub tuk anuj aur Adya ke scene off theme  hoga tub  tuk unke scene boring  lagega not able to connect  them

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

AnupaMaid is the one who walked out, abandoned them and became a Jogan for 5 years. Why would it not affect them??? 

Unlike AnupaMaid for whom Majboor was just serving the purpose of an ATM that could be flaunted before her ex husband and pay for shameless shahs, he was too much in love with her, at the cost of his own sanity. And instead of solving Choti's misunderstanding and explaining that she was wrong in thinking about the accident, AnupaMaid chose to walk out forever. 

Why are they expected to move on from this and stop thinking about it, especially considering that Choti was adopted and craved family's love and Majboor too thought the world of AnupaMaid but she was always busy with VanRajan, poopy Pari and what not in providing free service to TamaShahs. Even though these are fictional characters of DKPverse, it's laughable to expect them to move on without a thought of AnupaMaid, be it resentment or whatever else. Real human beings have complex emotions (not talking about one dimensional AnupaMaids of the world) and "moving on" is easier said than done

Edited by ShahH8er - 4 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

I don’t like Aurra but I would rather watch Aadya and Anuj anyday over that ghatiya Baap Beti Makkhi - Vanar!

It was such a normal, toxic free, happy scene which is very rare in this show for gods sake!

Why would one want to watch Malevolent Makkhi humiliating her MAA and Venomous Vanar encouraging this filthy behaviour while being a disgusting scumbag himself!

Anyone who hated it is obsessed with abuse and anger just like Upma!!

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

How much vanraj  ahd pakhi  are egoistic  and  ungrateful  but  their scene are properly  executed  and at least they serve the purpose  of real theme of show 

Liking  vanraj  pakhi  scene does not mean Liking  their behavior  Liking  their scene  it means Liking  their portrayal  of scene  and their dialogue  are wriitten according  to theme of show

But  today 

Adya and anuj scene neither  they are serving purpose of real theme of anupama  serial  nor they scene excited properly  

Their scene  is filler  and just  written  for time pass  bus anuj  ko screen  space  Dena koi bhi scene daal do ya likh do 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

GOD save us if kids turn like the 3 anmol ratna. Their interactions with their parents is outright wrong and despicable and so is the youngest generation anmol rathna.