Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Are you sure that Kaveri is planning something like that? If so, it is worse.

But there are lot of differences background wise. Kartik and Naira had a love marriage under Suhasini's acceptance unlike Abhira and Armaan. So it is obvious that Kaveri will hate Abhira. Also Kartik is born from her favorite bahu unlike Armaan. If Kartik was born from her hated bahu and Kartik did marriage against Suhasini, she too would have been equally worse. 

I agree that she apologised to Naira everytime in the end. After some episodes, we can expect that from Kaveri too. The problem is, Kaveri is just 1 month old character and Suhasini was grey for almost 5 years (until lockdown). So I don't want to nullify whatever Suhasini's deeds just because we got someone worse.

red = ya she is planning along with pushpa 

blue= 

by the way suhasini hated swarna and shubham goenka was swarna's son .. and shubham wanted to marry suhana whom suhasini did not liked 

still she was very calm and did not planned anything for suhana 

yellow= suhasini was grey only till naira memo loss after that she changed

remember how she wanted naira to be back 

even in mumbai track she was supporting kaira union 

she was never grey she was just an angry bird

Edited by iamnkg - 4 months ago
Sweet_444 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

For me Suhasini goenka was 1000 ti.es better. I mean she and naira were like Tom and Jerry at the end of the day Suhasini loved naira a lot infact more than her own granddaughter. But kittu comes first for her.

And dadisaa a total red flag

Yah for sure dadisa is a red flag. I mean everytime abhira goes to dadi sa, she has to hold armaan's shirt which seems like she is scared to go in front of her. Also, suhasini and naira's scenes were not so serious, were funny as if they were jokingly teasing each other but dadisa and abhira scenes always seem so serious

I know it's only the starting, but there's a long long way to go till dadi sa starts liking abhira. Dadi sa seems very strict with everyone while suhasini was more chill.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Mimi smiley27

She loved Kartik & Akshu the most. (But i have heard she was cruel with Naira, i have seen gen 2 very few episodes so don't know the storyline, unlike Gen 3 which i followed every epi) She would never have let Akshu's daughter be alone in this world smiley19, unlike Swarna & Manish Goenka & surekha chachi ! These 3 are senior kalanks ! 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Dadisa is better than Suhasini Goenkasmiley36.Atleast Dadisa har cheez ke liye apne pandit ko video call nhi karti thi. Goenka's were soo rude to Singhania's. Suhasini used to meddle in Kirti's marital life. Her obsession with shaadi made her fav kartik marry thrice smiley11. I just dislike Goenka's to the core.

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Mimi smiley27

She loved Kartik & Akshu the most. (But i have heard she was cruel with Naira, i have seen gen 2 very few episodes so don't know the storyline, unlike Gen 3 which i followed every epi) She would never have let Akshu's daughter be alone in this world smiley19, unlike Swarna & Manish Goenka & surekha chachi ! These 3 are senior kalanks ! 

Originally posted by: iamnkg

red = ya she is planning along with pushpa 

blue= 

by the way suhasini hated swarna and shubham goenka was swarna's son .. and shubham wanted to marry suhana whom suhasini did not liked 

still she was very calm and did not planned anything for suhana 

yellow= suhasini was grey only till naira memo loss after that she changed

remember how she wanted naira to be back 

even in mumbai track she was supporting kaira union 

she was never grey she was just an angry bird

Mimi was Gareeb gaay (cow) in Gen3. smiley36 

But she wasn't good in Gen2. nothing can ever justify Suhasini Goenka trading her grand daughter Mansi's self-esteem and dignity, repeatedly praising her abuser bother, Puru Mama. he himself revealed how he abused minor Mansi. he shamelessly told Mansi nobody will trust her. Suhasini Goenka who never bent infront of anyone was begging infront of Naira not to tell anyone about her and her brother's ugly truth. 

Edited by Hetvi_12 - 4 months ago

Mimi smiley27

dadi ( mimi) was good 

she never hated naira 

infact when kaira were seperated then mimi and manish tried to reunite them 

mimi always loved naira a lot 

haa mimi was of old soch so she use to some times rok tok naira but naira when used to say no for anything then it was NO 

Mimi never forced naira for following her advice

please see these clips 

mimi was cute 

https://youtu.be/XuOpqlC8vnM?si=dldfDOyT-Pj0kUO6

https://youtu.be/Z-gcr9Wg6wQ?si=WYPl28AVOgpTv49c

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZdwdswCf1fI?si=VW27-PfvA6JDrruF

https://youtube.com/shorts/80Jtt-mi4-Q?si=Li-gHHVn53QnrVMC

https://youtube.com/shorts/iOMXJNdkWSE?si=CrR445aaRJerwLaS

https://youtube.com/shorts/3og2P_XdJ28?si=YrVu5_FIMKkbX2gg

https://youtube.com/shorts/3xaKBNKQoAM?si=V1drbgN-Kmf3XDto

https://youtube.com/shorts/CjeFdFpNdHI?si=g78FmEOekFvr6AwK

Mimi smiley27

ha but one thing mimi did wrong tahta too for saving her daughter's respect 

poorane logo ki soch hi aisi thi na ki galti ladkiyo ki hi hoti hai 

mansi was raped by mimi's brother when mansi was just 13 but mimi did not took any action because she thought naam hamari mansi ka hi kharab hoga 

this was matter when naira opposed mimi and explained her the right thing and then mimi understood and called the police for her rapist brother 

this was the track when audience were hating mimi for not siding mansi 

but then mere hisab se poorane logo ki soch hi aisi thi jo naira ne bade pyar se badal diya 

why to hate mimi for this unhone bachpan se jo dekha wahi seekha 

atleast its good she changed her soch 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: iamnkg

ha but one thing mimi did wrong tahta too for saving her daughter's respect 

poorane logo ki soch hi aisi thi na ki galti ladkiyo ki hi hoti hai 

mansi was raped by mimi's brother when mansi was just 13 but mimi did not took any action because she thought naam hamari mansi ka hi kharab hoga 

this was matter when naira opposed mimi and explained her the right thing and then mimi understood and called the police for her rapist brother 

this was the track when audience were hating mimi for not siding mansi 

but then mere hisab se poorane logo ki soch hi aisi thi jo naira ne bade pyar se badal diya 

why to hate mimi for this unhone bachpan se jo dekha wahi seekha 

atleast its good she changed her soch 

Oh god :(

Just because puraane soch ki hai, she cannot be excused for protecting a molestor but glad she turned around and then did the right thing.

Thanks for sharing clips.