Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That was soooo disgusting......smiley11

The CHOICE is NOT MARRYING........CHEATING is not a choice at anytime.....

I agree with you that cheating is disgusting but I also find it not at all coincidental how many BW actors are known for cheating and their popularity never suffers and they never experience backlash. Amitabh, Dharmendra, Jeetendra, Govinda, Sanjay Khan, Boney Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Ranbir, Akshay, Salman, Aamir, Ajay, Sanjay Dutt, Saif, Hrithik, etc. (the list could easily go on and on for whole pages) and none of these actors have ever been targeted or marked with a scarlet letter for their heinous behavior.

So if Deepika is now adhering to this same problematic behavior but being the only one raked over the coals for this, then that is a double standard. 

None of them are good for doing this (and in Deepika's case, she hasn't even cheated unlike the others) but if people can accept the men being cheaters, then they should accept the women as cheaters as well. Either reject all of them or be okay with all of them doing this behavior.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I agree with you that cheating is disgusting but I also find it not at all coincidental how many BW actors are known for cheating and their popularity never suffers and they never experience backlash. Amitabh, Dharmendra, Jeetendra, Govinda, Sanjay Khan, Boney Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Ranbir, Akshay, Salman, Aamir, Ajay, Sanjay Dutt, Saif, Hrithik, etc. (the list could easily go on and on for whole pages) and none of these actors have ever been targeted or marked with a scarlet letter for their heinous behavior.

So if Deepika is now adhering to this same problematic behavior but being the only one raked over the coals for this, then that is a double standard. 

None of them are good for doing this (and in Deepika's case, she hasn't even cheated unlike the others) but if people can accept the men being cheaters, then they should accept the women as cheaters as well. Either reject all of them or be okay with all of them doing this behavior.

What??? Did you read what you even wrote??smiley44

How is Deepika giving a social message to women......and what you wrote about the actors being cheaters even connected?? I don't even know how to even respond to this.....because you made zero sense...

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

What??? Did you read what you even wrote??smiley44

How is Deepika giving a social message to women......and what you wrote about the actors being cheaters even connected?? I don't even know how to even respond to this.....because you made zero sense...

I said that why is it that Deepika gets so much flack for promoting cheating when all the men in Bollywood actually do this act and are hailed for their love affairs? Either people should demonize Deepika AND the actors who are endorsing cheating or accept them all. Don't be fine with the men having affairs but get angry at Deepika for just talking about it.

What a double standard that Deepika talking about an affair is considered worse than Akshay or Saif actually cheating.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They have been targeted. I could find you threads 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They have been targeted. I could find you threads 

Not nearly enough. Especially considering how endemic this issue is. They've all been allowed to get away with it and the wives were forced to accept second marriages, etc. In contrast, ask yourself how many actresses broke up their own marriages? The wide majority of them were all responsible for breaking up someone else's marriage, not their own.

Rani, Sushmita, Sridevi, Hema, Rekha, Shilpa, Madhuri, Priyanka, Kareena, Kangana, etc. They were always the other woman breaking up another marriage, never married themselves and stepping out on their own marriage.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Says who ? I can count all the ranbir threads from just summer 2022 to now 🤷‍♀️ 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I said that why is it that Deepika gets so much flack for promoting cheating when all the men in Bollywood actually do this act and are hailed for their love affairs? Either people should demonize Deepika AND the actors who are endorsing cheating or accept them all. Don't be fine with the men having affairs but get angry at Deepika for just talking about it.

What a double standard that Deepika talking about an affair is considered worse than Akshay or Saif actually cheating.

OMG....let me try this....may be u will get it......

So u know my favorite SRK smokes....right??

So tomorrow John Abraham does a social message......Smoking shouldn't be looked down upon.....because it is the smoker's choice.......so just because my favorite smokes....I should applaud John....ki yes....kya message diya hai??

Wrong messages shouldn't be condoned......nothing else matters....it doesn't matter how many people are doing it...

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

OMG....let me try this....may be u will get it......

So u know my favorite SRK smokes....right??

So tomorrow John Abraham does a social message......Smoking shouldn't be looked down upon.....because it is the smoker's choice.......so just because my favorite smokes....I should applaud John....ki yes....kya message diya hai??

Wrong messages shouldn't be condoned......nothing else matters....it doesn't matter how many people are doing it...

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I'm saying I don't think cheating is good and it should not be condoned. But I am pointing out the double standard that all the Bollywood men do it and it doesn't affect their careers or social lives at all. Some are praised for their affairs.

In contrast Deepika talks about having an affair, and she is being attacked when she didn't even have one. There is such a double standard here. Your mentality here is exactly what I see on the Animal thread and people who enjoyed that film where they can accept and laud any man play that role but would not be able to withstand a woman doing the same things Ranbir did.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Says who ? I can count all the ranbir threads from just summer 2022 to now 🤷‍♀️ 

This forum is not demonstrative of the public at large or society in general.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I give up.....smiley44smiley19