Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: rosesforyouK

Oh come on - she needs to stop with this RK BS already, cry me a river!! & if that's the case she really shouldn't have gotten married - RS would have gotten over it! 

But they seem happy together, no? 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

she is asking about rosesforyouk's username not yours

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Deepika P is the biggest fake in BW..in case some people still think otherwise..see her kwk in 2013..where she gives gyaan on how relationships should be and how she doesn't understand casual relationships and cannot jump from one to another..now she talks about dating singh casually and seeing other people while being together..

In 2014 she also spoke about "my choice" and how sex outside marriage is "my choice" and when faced backlash, she said she was just reading the lines....

Remember how she became a voice for acid attack victims when chapaak was releasing and how she had absolutely 0 to say on them when asked 3 years ago in an event..

I can list a million ones like these but the joke in on us who still take this woman seriously..she is a walking talking PR manufactured product who till date has no real stance or personality..good thing is she married her match..both deserve each other

That was soooo disgusting......smiley11

The CHOICE is NOT MARRYING........CHEATING is not a choice at anytime.....

Originally posted by: priya185

she is asking about rosesforyouk's username not yours

i know that? I was just being facetious with Newlybird

nothing too deep you know 🤷 

Edited by cherry_fan - 4 months ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nailed it

She basically wants everyone to believe she’s naina talwar from yjhd…geeky, nerdy introverted middle class girl who is “marriage material” and gharelu and all nice and proper 

But she’s more like that star kid character from luck by chance….privileged  but thinks she’s had it rough, unaware of the reality of things sometimes , uninformed abt anything beyond her line of work, sometimes just plain dumb ….casually dates around to explore  , tactful enough to survive with the whole pr game , 

There isn’t anything wrong with being that way if you own it ….problem is she dosent and acts in real life like she is indeed naina talwar personified 

Originally posted by: pathaka

Nailed it

She basically wants everyone to believe she’s naina talwar from yjhd…geeky, nerdy introverted middle class girl who is “marriage material” and gharelu and all nice and proper 

But she’s more like that star kid character from luck by chance….privileged  but thinks she’s had it rough, unaware of the reality of things sometimes , uninformed abt anything beyond her line of work, sometimes just plain dumb ….casually dates around to explore  , tactful enough to survive with the whole pr game , 

There isn’t anything wrong with being that way if you own it ….problem is she dosent and acts in real life like she is indeed naina talwar personified 

speechless!!

Anyways guess she was too busy promoting Fighter  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Deepika is an attention seeker 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer fans ka rona kaheko khatam nahi hota hai bhai. Go focus on the sinking career of your star first. No amount of crying about his wife will get him the success which he needs like yesterday.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rosesforyouK

ALSO -- anyone know how I can retrieve my old indiaforums account???

You can’t help me admin ji but can you help this poor chap in the spirit of Christmas? 🎅