You cannot tell me... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Yes I loved this scene too..he dint just marry her with hatred ,he did it with acceptance and is doing everything possible to help her. .

Armaan is green flag as of now..

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Depends on how the characterization of the new cameo/ parallel lead .

Gone are the days where trp audience wanted only the main leads to get together in the end, irrespective of how much ever unhealthy/toxic the relationship was. If the new person treats the female lead well, is non judgemental, kind and good, why would the audience want the heroine to go to her ex ?

I dont think so.....accha admi2 will be risked by makers

But since the male lead is weak here....dont know what the makers might being if trp fails....but since its rising...no need for aacha admi2 as of now

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I dont think so.....accha admi2 will be risked by makers

But since the male lead is weak here....dont know what the makers might being if trp fails....but since its rising...no need for aacha admi2 as of now

Trp is good but that's mostly because of the female lead. Samridhii is a very good actor. And shehzada doesn't have the kind of fan following like Harshad. If cameo is introduced who treats abhira well, people can jump on the other ship. 

The character of abhinav got a lot of love, despite entering the show so late. But his competition was harshad, if it was in this generation he had entered that not just half audience (like gen 3) but 90% would have rooted for him if he entered gen 4. 

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shubh23

I really don't think those days are gone, Gen 3 is the proof. People loved Abhira, and many still wanted Akshara to go back to Abhimanyu, the audience was divided. 

Had people really accepted one ship, the makers wouldn't have been sailing on both till the end, neither would have a Gen 4 leap occured. So, they ultimately killed both the characters of Abhimanyu and Abhinav, in turn character assassinating and degrading their own female lead.

Unless you have main/parallel leads like Vanraj from Anupama, or those who were villinazed from the start, it's very difficult for the audience to whole heartedly accept a new lead for the female characters.

And apart from the Annoying Ruhi angle, Armaan is shown to be a good and caring person. So, I doubt aacha aadmi will really be accepted. 

Even in Ghum, Satya was introduced, but did not work out ultimately, and ended all characters.

There are people here who were literally shipping Yuvraj and Abhira, just because they apparently looked good together. For people toxicity is the new angst and passion, or equates to a sizzling chemistry. There are people who watch and love movies like Animal ( no personal offence to people who loved, just giving an example, though it's not directly related to the topic, hence don't want to discuss on it further).

Definitely the audience was divided, no doubt about that a lot of people still wanted Akshara with Abhimanyu but a lot of them  wanted Akshara and Abhinav . 50% division generally doesn't happen when cameo enters a show after midway, when the leads are already very popular. 

Which itself is a proof of how much people loved Abhinav, the character. Not to take away anything from Harshad or Pranali, they have done a good job and are the leads. I just meant the storyline.

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well maybe that was love marriage but yha abhi love aaya nhi hai. And now atleast he had drawn boundaries ❤️

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Trp is good but that's mostly because of the female lead. Samridhii is a very good actor. And shehzada doesn't have the kind of fan following like Harshad. If cameo is introduced who treats abhira well, people can jump on the other ship. 

The character of abhinav got a lot of love, despite entering the show so late. But his competition was harshad, if it was in this generation he had entered that not just half audience (like gen 3) but 90% would have rooted for him if he entered gen 4. 

Actually yes....Harshad is the reason why Abhimanyu was loved...otherwise....Abhimanyu was a flawed character but realistic one.

Again cameo treating FL well....will not be risked

Yuvraaj who has a dark background might come back ..washed n ironed

Accha admi2 will kill the ML..that will not be risked 

Team Critics

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Actually yes....Harshad is the reason why Abhimanyu was loved...otherwise....Abhimanyu was a flawed character but realistic one.

Again cameo treating FL well....will not be risked

Yuvraaj who has a dark background might come back ..washed n ironed

Accha admi2 will kill the ML..that will not be risked 

There is no doubt regarding Harshad, even those who don't like Abhimanyu (including me) will not deny he breath life into the character which was a flawed one but people could relate only for harshad 's acting. I still feel it's not his best acting compared to what he can deliver (or may be it's the character) , but even his worst acting is equal to people 's best acting.

Regarding Abhinav, despite being brought in as a cameo half of the audience started rooting him with the female lead instead of male lead is itself an achievement. No doubt Jay Soni was excellent as Abhinav, but then the character of Abhinav was so well written and beautiful, that anyone performing abhinav would have been equally loved. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Don’t get me wrong but bringing another parallel male for Abhira won’t be correct at this point. It would be unfair to Shehzaada also. It has just been 2 months. 

Plus they will now focus on Abhira and Armaan ka falling in love story. Attachment, denial phase and all hoga. 

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Don’t get me wrong but bringing another parallel male for Abhira won’t be correct at this point. It would be unfair to Shehzaada also. It has just been 2 months. 

Plus they will now focus on Abhira and Armaan ka falling in love story. Attachment, denial phase and all hoga. 

All I want is makers should show the tracks properly. Poddar family has lot of potential.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

All I want is makers should show the tracks properly. Poddar family has lot of potential.

Have always said it. Poddars have good potential for kalesh. If we want Abhira to shine more, poddars will have to be more ruthless.