Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Somewhat agree, I like Abhira and Armaan individually, but unable to fully ship them as of now. Waiting for cameo turned parallel lead acha aadmi 🧿smiley42 somebody who is respectful, caring & understanding like Abhinav. I mean armaan is also a good, caring person but too much of mumma-dadi's boy, reminds me of someone from previous generation who because of being a mumma's yes boy ruined his life.

What makes me think...is that...will makers risk 

Accha aadmi part2

The shiw might take gen5 leap...by then or go offair

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am waiting for new ML opposite Abhira. 

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Docworld

Unless and untill armaan draws a boundary with ruhi, his actions won't be considered as cute.. Kartik also had shortcomings. But his love towards naira was unquestionable. Ofcourse sirat is also in picture, but she came only after naira's death.

Exactly smiley13

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Docworld

Unless and untill armaan draws a boundary with ruhi, his actions won't be considered as cute.. Kartik also had shortcomings. But his love towards naira was unquestionable. Ofcourse sirat is also in picture, but she came only after naira's death.

Facts that's what I also Said Armaan's action aren't cute. Waiting for Acha adami new ML for abhira. 

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Karthik loved Naira as per his convenience. As long as she in no way affect her family members. It's ok.

I mean he blamed her for everything right from Keesh s marriage mess to Shubham s death to Manish's accident.

On top of that questioned her fidelity. 

Kartiks love for naira can never be questioned.

Whenever Kartik got angry on naira it was veery very wrong but it was always as a result of misunderstandings. 

Keesh wedding Kartik was wrong but he was locked inside by dadi and he misunderstood it was naira

Shubhams death he was guilt trapped by swarna and he was hurt that naira hid about Shubhangi from him when they are promised that they would never hide anything from each other.

Fidelity, it was all build up by manish and dadi . They never let naira clear the air and he trusted her till last moment but that video made him lose it so he chose to ask her directly.  His words were absolutely wrong but confronting her was right. He should have chosen wiser words.

Manish accident also it was because Kartik thought naira didn't listen to him and naira too didn't clear it. She should have just told him the truth instead of trying to protect the girl at the cost of her mairrage. 

Kartik is very very short tempered. But he loved naira a lot and his jealousy when someone comes near naira was very dangerous. 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Agni_Jytsona]

Karthik loved Naira as per his convenience. As long as she in no way affect her family members. It's ok.

I mean he blamed her for everything right from Keesh s marriage mess to Shubham s death to Manish's accident.

On top of that questioned her fidelity. 

[QUOTE]                                                                                Absolutely agree. Karthik was also extremely problematic. He was fine in the beginning. Very adorable. But Bhavna and Garima didn’t wait long enough to destroy him. He started doing things put of his character. And he treated Naira like crap whenever he felt. The “joru ke ghulaam” track and all was extremely toxic and ridiculous. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeyacute

What makes me think...is that...will makers risk 

Accha aadmi part2

The shiw might take gen5 leap...by then or go offair

Depends on how the characterization of the new cameo/ parallel lead .

Gone are the days where trp audience wanted only the main leads to get together in the end, irrespective of how much ever unhealthy/toxic the relationship was. If the new person treats the female lead well, is non judgemental, kind and good, why would the audience want the heroine to go to her ex ?

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really don't think those days are gone, Gen 3 is the proof. People loved Abhira, and many still wanted Akshara to go back to Abhimanyu, the audience was divided. 

Had people really accepted one ship, the makers wouldn't have been sailing on both till the end, neither would have a Gen 4 leap occured. So, they ultimately killed both the characters of Abhimanyu and Abhinav, in turn character assassinating and degrading their own female lead.

Unless you have main/parallel leads like Vanraj from Anupama, or those who were villinazed from the start, it's very difficult for the audience to whole heartedly accept a new lead for the female characters.

And apart from the Annoying Ruhi angle, Armaan is shown to be a good and caring person. So, I doubt aacha aadmi will really be accepted. 

Even in Ghum, Satya was introduced, but did not work out ultimately, and ended all characters.

There are people here who were literally shipping Yuvraj and Abhira, just because they apparently looked good together. For people toxicity is the new angst and passion, or equates to a sizzling chemistry. There are people who watch and love movies like Animal ( no personal offence to people who loved, just giving an example, though it's not directly related to the topic, hence don't want to discuss on it further).

Edited by Shubh23 - 5 months ago
Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh23

I really don't think those days are gone, Gen 3 is the proof. People loved Abhira, and many still wanted Akshara to go back to Abhimanyu, the audience was divided. 

Had people really accepted one ship, the makers wouldn't have been sailing on both till the end, neither would have a Gen 4 leap occured. So, they ultimately killed both the characters of Abhimanyu and Abhinav, in turn character assassinating and degrading their own female lead.

Unless you have main/parallel leads like Vanraj from Anupama, or those who were villinazed from the start, it's very difficult for the audience to whole heartedly accept a new lead for the female characters.

And apart from the Annoying Ruhi angle, Armaan is shown to be a good and caring person. So, I doubt aacha aadmi will really be accepted. 

Even in Ghum, Satya was introduced, but did not work out ultimately, and ended all characters.

There are people here who were literally shipping Yuvraj and Abhira, just because they apparently looked good together. For people toxicity is the new angst and passion, or equates to a sizzling chemistry. There are people who watch and love movies like Animal ( no personal offence to people who loved, just giving an example, though it's not directly related to the topic, hence don't want to discuss on it further).

But not every time people love fl with cameo .... First time it's happened that people organically start shipping Akshara and abhinav together before madir hug.... They got their own fan following.... That's why makers start to show them as couples... First time lead couple who mean to be together fan got separated and start shipping other couples.... Otherwise it's never happened no matter "how much toxic couples are" .... 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shubh23

True! Abhinav was accepted because in comparison to Abhimanyu he seemed more better as a husband and calm and composed. It was easier to have 2 ships sailing.

Here Armaan seems nice (as long as Ruhi isn’t around him) - it’ll be hard to find another ML that is like him and stands up for Abhira. This gen has a lot of potential if they stop copying and explore each relationship and issues and create drama based on past history