Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

You cannot tell me it wasn't cute when Armaan, who was about to walk down alone, returned to the top of the staircase so Abhira could hold onto him and they could make a proper entrance. The way Abhira clutches onto him softly while also standing on her ground makes Abhira more like Akshu. Initially, we thought Akshu was docile, especially compared to Naira, but she wasn't - she just picked and chose her battles. Moreover, the moments where she exercises her haq on Armaan and shows her expectations show a strong foundation complimented by Armaan's reciprocation. 

Yes, Armaan isn't the most vocal or fierce male lead - for example, Kartik or Abhi would've never let Dadisa speak to Abhira like that - but that is realistic of him. He thinks things through more. I'm not saying he's better because my OG Kittu still has my heart (one of the cutest male leads on tv), but watching how he cares for and pampers Abhira is fun and adorable. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Docworld thumbnail

Unless and untill armaan draws a boundary with ruhi, his actions won't be considered as cute.. Kartik also had shortcomings. But his love towards naira was unquestionable. Ofcourse sirat is also in picture, but she came only after naira's death.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Something puts me off about that pair smiley36 I may like Abhira but Armaan and Abhira as pair doesn't click yet... 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Docworld

Unless and untill armaan draws a boundary with ruhi, his actions won't be considered as cute.. Kartik also had shortcomings. But his love towards naira was unquestionable. Ofcourse sirat is also in picture, but she came only after naira's death.

Karthik loved Naira as per his convenience. As long as she in no way affect her family members. It's ok.

I mean he blamed her for everything right from Keesh s marriage mess to Shubham s death to Manish's accident.

On top of that questioned her fidelity. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Armaan as a individual is fine but if he continues his emotional eye locks and EMA with Roohi, then how much ever Caring he is towards abhira doesn't matter, because it's emotional cheating ! 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Something puts me off about that pair smiley36 I may like Abhira but Armaan and Abhira as pair doesn't click yet... 

Somewhat agree, I like Abhira and Armaan individually, but unable to fully ship them as of now. Waiting for cameo turned parallel lead acha aadmi 🧿smiley42 somebody who is respectful, caring & understanding like Abhinav. I mean armaan is also a good, caring person but too much of mumma-dadi's boy, reminds me of someone from previous generation who because of being a mumma's yes boy ruined his life.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Somewhat agree, I like Abhira and Armaan individually, but unable to fully ship them as of now. Waiting for cameo turned parallel lead acha aadmi 🧿smiley42 somebody who is respectful, caring & understanding like Abhinav. I mean armaan is also a good, caring person but too much of mumma-dadi's boy, reminds me of someone from previous generation who because of being a mumma's yes boy ruined his life.

And Ruhi... smiley26

I am always Accha Admi fan... 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a cute scene it's was ... The way he offer his sleeve to abhira smiley27.. Accidental kissed is also good... They are not that much awkward....smiley36

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 4 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

For me, it's not cute at all. Armaan is okay as an individual, but shipping him with Abhira just doesn't click for me. Like, not at all. He needs to cut ties with Ruhi and stop giving her those side-eyeing EMA. And  those reels on titled "look, he took a care for his Abhira" – nah fam, it's not clicking because he's still cheating. So, yeah, as individuals, they're fine, but I'm not feeling any cuteness seeing Armaan with Abhira. I can fully ship him the day he really cut his nonsense with ruhi. 

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you smiley31they are very cute smiley9

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

You cannot tell me it wasn't cute when Armaan, who was about to walk down alone, returned to the top of the staircase so Abhira could hold onto him and they could make a proper entrance. The way Abhira clutches onto him softly while also standing on her ground makes Abhira more like Akshu. Initially, we thought Akshu was docile, especially compared to Naira, but she wasn't - she just picked and chose her battles. Moreover, the moments where she exercises her haq on Armaan and shows her expectations show a strong foundation complimented by Armaan's reciprocation. 

Yes, Armaan isn't the most vocal or fierce male lead - for example, Kartik or Abhi would've never let Dadisa speak to Abhira like that - but that is realistic of him. He thinks things through more. I'm not saying he's better because my OG Kittu still has my heart (one of the cutest male leads on tv), but watching how he cares for and pampers Abhira is fun and adorable.