Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Dunki falls in OMG 2 & Sam Bahadur kind of Drama films.

Salaar belongs to GADAR 2 & ANIMAL category of films, massy, action.

Khud hi dekh lo na-insaafi Khan Saab ki.

Then theater owners can easily give up Dunki and screen Salaar, none can stop them 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please don't tell me you are so naive to believe that both the AUDIs will be filled by SRK Fans smiley36

These will be used to distribute among all brands employees & families. SRK Warriors toh nahi ho sakte poore hall mein? Woh bhi mix honge.

You really think Fan club's have brands and sponsors associated with them? 

And ofcourse they will distribute it amongst their families and friends. They even distribute tickets to underprivileged kids and folks who can't afford tickets - not just SRK fanclub but other fanclubs in general 

My point: this is not corporate booking. Corporates don't book full auditoriums. My previous employer used to hand out movie tickets, sport event tickets, tickets for plays and shows as part of employee leisure and recreation funds. The corporates partner with event and rec mgmt/accumulator companies to get bulk tickets at discounts, not with the movie producers. 

Only an idiot would call out Corporate booking as a negative point aur Twitter toh idiots batare bhare pade hain. 

Originally posted by: Briaahna

🙏I am an angel and you hater of shah , Amir , and RK . You bulshit when you sing sing like khan power. All u care about is your bhai records . Even you can’t digest prahbas success . Just cos he has   broken many  records of your bhai, remember this  coming from an angel 🙏

Haan toh maine kab kaha I don't do those things smiley36

I am at least honest unlike you who hates Salman yet will come in all his films threads & will post a few fake own reviews while in reality you hate it smiley36

NoraSM thumbnail

I can watch it here only. Raha sawal proof ka, kya pata mujhe dikhane ke liye wahan SRK ki Jai Jai kaar bhi lagwa de warriors smiley36

Will send you number of Hunter then he'll watch Dunki at Evante

Jai Jai Kaar will happen whether you go or not but you can witness what it feels like to be in movie theatre for release of a superstar's movie 

Edited by NoraSM - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Then theater owners can easily give up Dunki and screen Salaar, none can stop them 

Isey Arm twisting kehte hai, Distributors forcing theatre owners ke Shows Jayda do else future mein SRK films nahi milungi. Plus coz SRK is bigger star, uska influence.

Will send you number of Hunter then he'll watch Dunki at Evante Mall 

Main aur SRK Fan ke saath dekhun DUNKI? 

Na madam mere itne bure din bhi na aaye. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan toh maine kab kaha I don't do those things smiley36

I am at least honest unlike you who hates Salman yet will come in all his films threads & will post a few fake own reviews while in reality you hate it smiley36

yeah yeah I only go to mahaan Bhai’s topics to post reviews, my desperation 😬At least I make an effort to go see his movies and post the reviews whether real or fake but you post RK movies even without watching smiley36shall we run a report how many topics you have created since animal release smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

What's in salaar.

Just fighting n killing smiley11

Good it's not getting shows. Such movies r getting so monotonous. No story only dhishum dhishum.

At least hirani is good story teller.

Jai Jai Kaar will happen whether you go or not but you can witness what it feels like to be in movie theatre for release of a superstar's movie 

What? SRK is a Superstar smiley37

Madam, mujhpe kion bhadak rahe ho. Ask these warriors to go & talk media who are putting up those articles like Bollywood Hungama. Gaiety owner jo bhadak raha hai on SRK.

NoraSM thumbnail

Isey Arm twisting kehte hai, Distributors forcing theatre owners ke Shows Jayda do else future mein SRK films nahi milungi. Plus coz SRK is bigger star, uska influence.

None can force anyone

They have to sign a legal contract, they can screens Salaar and leave Dunki

But again, the fact is that Evante gave 15 shows to Dunki on day 1 and 10 shows on day 2 

5 shows went to Salaar 

What does it tell you? 

It means they weren't forced to give 100% shows to Dunki, if they were Salaar wouldn't be getting those 5 shows 

You know 100% means 100%, right?