Abhimaan/Mahiraa FF. (Abhira x Armaan) Unraveling Bonds.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Author's note - Hey fam! Just dropped this quick story idea from my mind. Please don't judge me Hope y'all vibe with it and enjoy the ride!

Armaan walked into the room, his steps purposeful, with the weight of the impending court case on his shoulders. The soft glow of the bedside lamp illuminated Abhira, seated on the edge of the bed engrossed in her book. Papers scattered haphazardly across the room, clothes strewn about carelessly.

"Abhira," Armaan began, his voice measured but tinged with frustration, "have you seen my file for tomorrow's court case?"

Abhira's eyes remained fixed on her book as she replied, "No idea."

Armaan sighed, suppressing his annoyance. "Can't you at least help me look for it? This is important."

She finally glanced up, her gaze meeting his briefly before returning to the pages. "Not my problem," she muttered, turning another page.

Armaan scowled, frustration etching lines on his forehead. "You always keep this room messy, Abhira. Can't you just keep it tidy for once?"

Abhira shot him an annoyed look, her irritation palpable. "Fine, Armaan. I'm leaving you in a few months anyway. Then you can keep your room to yourself."

The words hit him like a sudden gust of wind, and a tight knot formed in Armaan's stomach. He felt a surge of irritation, not just at her comment but at the inexplicable agitation he felt every time she mentioned leaving. Why did he care so much?

Armaan tried to mask his discomfort, muttering, "It's not that, Abhira. It's just..." He hesitated, struggling to articulate the turmoil within him. What was he even feeling? Confused, irritated, anxious?

Abhira crossed her arms, her impatience evident. "Just what, Armaan? Spit it out."

Armaan ran a hand through his hair, a sign of his growing frustration. "Never mind. I'll search for my file."

The room seemed to close in on him as he rifled through the papers, the tension thick in the air. The distant sounds of the city outside filtered through the window.

Armaan as he sat on the couch, laptop open, and legal documents scattered around. His fingers danced across the keyboard, preparing for the courtroom battle that awaited him the next day. Yet, his mind seemed to have a mind of its own, wandering back to the unsettling thought of Abhira leaving.

Armaan stole glances at her from across the room, unable to shake the sense of impending loss that weighed on him. The very idea of her absence, of not sharing the mundane moments that had become a routine, left a dull ache in his chest.

Abhira, engrossed in her book, noticed his repeated glances and finally spoke up. "Why are you staring at me, Armaan?"

He looked away, feigning indifference. "Just making sure you're actually studying. Can't let you fail; it might ruin your grand escape plan," he retorted, a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

Abhira sighed, a touch of irritation coloring her response. "Haww, of course, I'm studying. Don't need your supervision."

Abhira, her confusion evident, questioned Armaan, "What do you mean by my grand escape plan?"

Armaan remained tight-lipped, offering nothing more than a cryptic response. Abhira muttered to herself, bewildered by his peculiar behavior, "Why's he been so weird today?"

Unable to contain his own mounting concerns, Armaan finally broke the silence, "Why are you always so eager to leave this house, Abhira? It's like you're counting the days."

She scoffed, frustration flickering in her eyes. "Of course! Who would want to live in this Poddar Nivas? Every day, Dadisa taunts and scolds me without any reason, and the rest of the day is complete chaos thanks to Fufusa and Maasaa. Nobody here likes me, so why would I want to stay? I'm happy to leave this place."

Armaan, caught off guard by her candid admission, couldn't help but probe further, "Are you even happy to leave me, too?" The idea of her leaving, not just the house but his life, stirred an unease within him.

Abhira's sad smile cut through the tension in the room as she spoke, "Isn't this what we agreed upon, Armaan? Our marriage is a one-year deal until I complete my studies. I know you only married me because of my mumma's dying wish."

Armaan felt the words hang heavy in the air, a weight he couldn't easily dismiss. Before he could protest, Abhira raised her hand, signaling him to hold his words, "Let me finish. I know you're only bearing me every day in this unwanted marriage out of guilt. Isn't it good that we're both going to get rid of this unwanted marriage? Your family will be happy too; they can marry you off with a girl of their liking. You don't have to bear this guilt anymore."

Her words were like a cold gust of wind, and Armaan felt an ache in his chest. There were so many things he wanted to say, to deny the notion that their marriage was unwanted. Yet, Abhira continued, looking directly at him, and his silence confirmed her assumptions.

Armaan struggled to find the right words, his mind a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. The truth was, he did marry Abhira out of guilt, fulfilling Akshara Maam's dying wish. But there was more to it than just duty, and he found himself unable to articulate those sentiments.

As he opened his mouth to respond, the words caught in his throat. Armaan found himself at a crossroads, unsure of how to express what he felt and unwilling to let go of the complex emotions that had taken root in the midst of their deal of a marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, nice 👌... Waiting for the next part... Pls tag me if possible..

hurrom thumbnail

Amazing..  Continue soon...tag me if possible.... smiley1

Ariyashivya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing story ☺️☺️

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'll definitely tag you when the next part is up.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Will definitely tag you

Randomlurker thumbnail

Thankyou so much 🥺

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful start. It is a another perspective to the current situation. Please add more parts. Curious to read if armaan will realize his true feelings before it’s too late, excited to read your version. Please continue soon 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing.. waiting for the update 

Randomlurker thumbnail

Thank you! 😊 Glad you enjoyed the start! I'm working on more parts, and I'll make sure to explore Armaan's feelings.