Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Let me break down it further. I am against nepotism in theory, unless I like the nepo baby, could be their looks, attitude or talent. However, if they don’t meet my needs then I will have my cake and eat it too, cuz unlike them…. I am not on a diet. To be fair I hate some outsiders too like Kriti Sanon 

Sometimes nepotism clouds my head also. I love Karthik and he sometimes plays victim so when his recent movies don’t work I made the joke “self made into giving flop verdicts is not better than giving hits with help” smiley36 I like Karthik and I made that joke.  

Why can’t it be you like people and you don’t like other people smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I can bet my this month's salary......that not a single sane person would be supporting nepotism in theory......Theory is easy....reality is difficult.....reality is that all of us like and dislike actors based on talent, looks and other factors and we turn a blind eye towards nepotism when we find other factors that we like.... So we are all in the same boat.

We all are against nepotism in theory but we like and dislike nepo kids based on our convenience......so let us not judge each other......

Palki Sharma can explain that better.

https://youtu.be/CNc3pQwmYYw?si=cmiWkZ1a_vYqdGYg

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Yes..if Aaradhya debuts 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

U just want to say u will watch someone who meets ur standard of hotness.. regardless of who they r. 

Just that in recent past more nepo babies didn't reach that standard..so did few non nepo ones

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

36% people want you to disappear, mere case mein ye 96% hoga, whole SRK fan brigade wants me to vanish from forum smiley36

I don't want you to vanish...same for Smiley...you stir the pot smiley2

Clochette thumbnail

I may add it to my signature so it clears up all doubts smiley36

good idea

Clochette thumbnail

Let me break down it further. I am against nepotism in theory, unless I like the nepo baby, could be their looks, attitude or talent. However, if they don’t meet my needs then I will have my cake and eat it too, cuz unlike them…. I am not on a diet. To be fair I hate some outsiders too like Kriti Sanon 

That is just an excuse to bash selected people... you can praise or bash whoever you want but this nepotism thingy is just a pretexte. smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago