Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Imag.world

Aroohi was anytime better for this plot. Jb mnayu ne shaadi me wo Mandir wala drama Kiya tha, she literally said ki uska ego hurt hua tha. But here ruhi is making herself understand ki ek saal baad abhira ghr chod ke chli jaegi. Jaise uske baad na jane kya hi ho jaega 

I still feel Arohi was far better character than this desperate bhabhiji. I just cant believe she is Arohi's daughtersmiley36. Arohi mai self -respect tha whereas Ruhi is behaving so shameless with her stalkerish obesessive behavior for her 2 min maggie noodle man. ek saal badh Abhira chali b jaye toh phir idya-dadisaa will make him marry naother girl of their choice tab kya? will she get rid of that person too? Swarna should have slapped Ruhi when she said she is marrying to stay close to Armaan and still after all this she is not making her understand the importance of shaadi.i want dadisaa to discover the truth and throw her out of Poddar mansion.

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

I still feel Arohi was far better character than this desperate bhabhiji. I just cant believe she is Arohi's daughtersmiley36. Arohi mai self -respect tha whereas Ruhi is behaving so shameless with her stalkerish obesessive behavior for her 2 min maggie noodle man. ek saal badh Abhira chali b jaye toh phir idya-dadisaa will make him marry naother girl of their choice tab kya? will she get rid of that person too? Swarna should have slapped Ruhi when she said she is marrying to stay close to Armaan and still after all this she is not making her understand the importance of shaadi.i want dadisaa to discover the truth and throw her out of Poddar mansion.

Even I m waiting for that plot. When family will understand their Ema type convo. 

Ghum me to ghr Wale promote bi kr rhe the even after witnessing the drama but here we will sit the 🍿 bucket for sure

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Even I m waiting for that plot. When family will understand their Ema type convo. 

Ghum me to ghr Wale promote bi kr rhe the even after witnessing the drama but here we will sit the 🍿 bucket for sure

Yea Exactly. Dadisaa doesnt seem to be someone who will allow EMA and that also her fav grandson is betrayed here so she will not likely spare ruhi bhabhiji or her noodle vaada boysmiley36. I am looking forward for that revelation. 

Imag.world thumbnail

Yea Exactly. Dadisaa doesnt seem to be someone who will allow EMA and that also her fav grandson is betrayed here so she will not likely spare ruhi bhabhiji or her noodle vaada boysmiley36. I am looking forward for that revelation. 

Here Rohit will have all the right to scream at his Big bro. BT yeh rishta Wale bhot jyada lmba ni stretch krte BT ya I want ki Rohit apne valid points ache se puri family k samne bole. Aur ache se bezziti ho armaan and ruhi dono ki.

Dono hi pagl hai 

Manish ko pta chlega to swarna bhot gaali khaegi but no use. Uska dimag kafi pehle se hi khrab.

Once upon a time I liked swarna when naira was here. But now, she is non sense character more than anyone else 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Here Rohit will have all the right to scream at his Big bro. BT yeh rishta Wale bhot jyada lmba ni stretch krte BT ya I want ki Rohit apne valid points ache se puri family k samne bole. Aur ache se bezziti ho armaan and ruhi dono ki.

Dono hi pagl hai 

Manish ko pta chlega to swarna bhot gaali khaegi but no use. Uska dimag kafi pehle se hi khrab.

Once upon a time I liked swarna when naira was here. But now, she is non sense character more than anyone else 

Parul version of Swarna is far better than the current onesmiley29. I think Manish will find out when its near to reveal about Akshara and tab bhohut late hojayega.i want Dadisaa to insult Ruhi more than Armaan 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dadisaa insulting Goenkas for accepting Abhira in their housesmiley37smiley37smiley37

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know about Ghum's Pakhi and Samrat story but here they are showing scenes of Rohit and Ruhi as well, so probably sooner or later they storyline might deviate, after a lot of drama obviously and probably they will run love stories of both the couples simultaneously.

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh23

I don't know about Ghum's Pakhi and Samrat story but here they are showing scenes of Rohit and Ruhi as well, so probably sooner or later they storyline might deviate, after a lot of drama obviously and probably they will run love stories of both the couples simultaneously.

Ofcourse

Rohit said to ruhi ki wo uski smile search kr lega 

Bt Ruhi JIS trh se behave krti hai ki abhira to kuch din k liye hi hai. I want proper confrontation first 

Also, armaan and ruhi was talking in a scene and then Rohit came and armaan was like ki "Teri hi Khushi k liye baat kr rha tha". This is called clearly cheating specially armaan apne Bhai k saath Jo kr rha hai 

I seriously want a solid confrontation and bezziti to both 

Imag.world thumbnail

Parul version of Swarna is far better than the current onesmiley29. I think Manish will find out when its near to reveal about Akshara and tab bhohut late hojayega.i want Dadisaa to insult Ruhi more than Armaan 

Ya she was nice. 

Wese RS is right jb ek story ya character jarurt se jyada stretch hota hai to character khrab ho jata hai. And he still retained oldies goenkas for continuous 3 generation 

Unke bche mare, potiya marr gyi, and parpotiya bi marr jaegi BT ye dono Amar hai lgta hai. Ageing bi ni hoti inki to by looks 😂

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That's why it will take time. It will first be study tracck most probably. And abhira past revealing will only happen when both or either one of them would fall for other especially abhira. Then only she would like to stay with armaan otherwise she would leave this marriage and live with her nannu