Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarReal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I think Abhira study track should happen when Dadisa and poddars accept Abhira as their daughter in law and she will only accept (not Dil se but reluctantly) when she comes to know abhira is related to Goenka's..

It will be interesting if next track is Akshu's past reveal to Abhira and Goenka's should also know their relation to Abhira

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sadak pe yaha waha bhagne se better hai baby sharma ko clg bhej do study karegi to dimag sahi rahega warna poddar house me pagal ho jayegi poor girl smiley36

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Sadak pe yaha waha bhagne se better hai baby sharma ko clg bhej do study karegi to dimag sahi rahega warna poddar house me pagal ho jayegi poor girl smiley36

Exactly its better she goes to college warna Poddar's will definitely make her insane. smiley36

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm rooting for the college track. Hope Dadisa throws them out of Poddar House so that they can move to their own place. Atleast those cringe longing looks & over explanation between Ruhi & Armaan will stop. 

Also the respective married couples ( Rohit - Ruhi & Armaan - Abhira ) will get the space to develop feelings for each other. 

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think they are going to start the study track so soon because it will be a very long track and would probably be a parallel track to other tracks.

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambii

I'm rooting for the college track. Hope Dadisa throws them out of Poddar House so that they can move to their own place. Atleast those cringe longing looks & over explanation between Ruhi & Armaan will stop. 

Also the respective married couples ( Rohit - Ruhi & Armaan - Abhira ) will get the space to develop feelings for each other. 

Rohit to itna accha hai ki I like him more than anyone right now. But muje yaad hai last ek AA( abhinav Sharma) ka kya Kiya tha. So I am not keeping any hope. BT I want Dadhkan drama here but armaan is not negative and against their relationship. Bt ya ruhi should understand his worth soon. Otherwise like her poppy, she will continuously show her own DDP for a long period. I can't take that anymore. 

Jaise duniya me hm bs pyaar karne hi aaye. 

Aur apne pyaar k liye, shi glt, acha Bura, SB bhul Jaye like non sense, should not be shown here in this gen also 

Edited by Imag.world - 5 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh23

I don't think they are going to start the study track so soon because it will be a very long track and would probably be a parallel track to other tracks.

If they dont start study track then what track will they show? The sooner they give next track the better or else they will overload with Bhabhi-Jeth EMA.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imag.world

Rohit to itna accha hai ki I like him more than anyone right now. But muje yaad hai last ek AA( abhinav Sharma) ka kya Kiya tha. So I am not keeping any hope. BT I want Dadhkan drama here but armaan is not negative and against their relationship. Bt ya ruhi should understand his worth soon. Otherwise like her poppy, she will continuously show her own DDP for a long period. I can't take that anymore. 

Jaise duniya me hm bs pyaar karne hi aaye. 

Aur apne pyaar k liye, shi glt, acha Bura, SB bhul Jaye like non sense, should not be shown here in this gen also 

It was 2 day Flirtationship and they couldnt even go for a date. He doesnt know anything about her and these 2 are behaving as if they dated for 7  years lol. I hope they stop showing this EMA track. its unfair to both Rohit and Abhira. Rohit will be more devasted as he worships Armaan and his so called brother is eyeing on his wife.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambii

If something happens to Rohit then Armaan will also have to bear the consequences and hope both are thrown out far from fake lashes wali Bhabhiji

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

It was 2 day Flirtationship and they couldnt even go for a date. He doesnt know anything about her and these 2 are behaving as if they dated for 7  years lol. I hope they stop showing this EMA track. its unfair to both Rohit and Abhira. Rohit will be more devasted as he worships Armaan and his so called brother is eyeing on his wife.

Aroohi was anytime better for this plot. Jb mnayu ne shaadi me wo Mandir wala drama Kiya tha, she literally said ki uska ego hurt hua tha. But here ruhi is making herself understand ki ek saal baad abhira ghr chod ke chli jaegi. Jaise uske baad na jane kya hi ho jaega