Prediction of Next track?

Poll

Prediction of Next track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I am really bored and also we are not getting any spoilers so please vote to predict the next track.smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I voted for: Rohit feeling betrayed after finding his Bhaiyaa ki harkatein

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I voted for: Rohit feeling betrayed after finding his Bhaiyaa ki harkatein

It will be a great track but i really hope he doesnt run away like Samrat. He should confront Armaan about this. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It will bring some spice to the show. That's all! 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It will bring some spice to the show. That's all! 

Well yes it will spice up things but honestly someone will definitely notice and question about Armaan-Ruhi's gulu gulu or else they will continue their ema. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I voted for Abhira's study track. 

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I voted for Abhira's study track smiley2

Summer_Rain thumbnail

In my opinion, there's a fifty-fifty chance they might opt to reveal the truth about the two-minute noodle incident to someone or concentrate on the study track. However, it's more probable that the upcoming track will primarily revolve around the study track as it tends to contain more dramatic content compared to other storylines.smiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vote for Abhira's study track, I don't think they going to bring Rohit to find out about two-timers so soon. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

In my opinion, there's a fifty-fifty chance they might opt to reveal the truth about the two-minute noodle incident to someone or concentrate on the study track. However, it's more probable that the upcoming track will primarily revolve around the study track as it tends to contain more dramatic content compared to other storylines.smiley36

I think Rohit ya Abhira itni jaldi Armaan aur Ruhi ke bare mein pata nahi chalega.