Posted: 4 months ago

Tripti

Adah

Dot

All Are there. Sara Jhanvi Ananya 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't find the act extraordinary. Infact found it OTT. Kids of 7 today can act better and they aren't nepo kids with privileges. I can't even get why they have an accent when they are studying in an Indian school smiley24

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

Many kids perform nice in school function. Just because she is a nepo kid she is hyped n for trolling Archies kids. Also aradhaya looked beautiful here as compared to how her mother dresses her always.

Also performing only one frame in 1 min clip is different from a 2.5 hr movie where one have to show range of emotions n interact with multiple characters.

Like VM wrote, those schools cater to the status of the parents, in general...it's understandable.

I watched the live stream for getting the whole play and also glimpses of the audience. Aradhya's acting part was much longer than this clip and her movements and acting was the same throughout. Karan's kids and Taimur were part of the group dances of the little ones and AbRam was always on stage when the owl was there, too...he hadn't much to speak but was quite relaxed and cool with his presence on stage.

I very much liked his little grin when he started to make the arm open pose to hug the leading couple.

It's the third time that I watch the DAIS function plays...I like the way how they involve all the kids...and make some shine.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh no no no….. I’m just supporting the narrative only and that too only because it gives me an extra reason to laugh at SRK’s daughter 

Srk's son little Abram is more natural, better and viral 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

I hope she never loses her spark. I have never been too invested in her personally but I always saw her as timid so even I was surprised at this 

This transformation was quite surprising..she comes across as this sweet, shy girl..never in my dreams did I imagine her spitting fire as n evil countess..oozing confidence 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Who knew that in 2023, 11 year old Aaradhya Bachchan would get more appreciation and praise for an Ambani stage show than her cousin, SRK’s daughter and Khushi Kapoorsmiley37smiley37 She’s literally getting so much praise and cheers, I see it all over the media and social media smiley36

Were any of us ready for this plot twist that we didn’t see coming smiley37 looks like a future Nepo on Nepo war will happen smiley36  https://www.news18.com/amp/viral/aaradhya-bachchans-viral-performance-earns-praise-internet-says-better-than-the-archies-cast-8706142.html

Ambani supremacy..their school annual day function gained media traction and took away all the limelight from a starkids loaded Netflix movie 😀

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i am Happy that finaly we could see her forehead smiley36smiley36

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Talented nepos we are fine with. Aaradhya was superb on stage. So was Abram. 

That level of confidence at 12 years is no small feat. Aaradhya’s acting, expressions and voice modulation were all on point. 

Archies nepos look more pathetic in front of these kiddos ! 

Edited by Joannna - 4 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So apparently one nepo is more acceptable than other nepos based on 20 seconds video lololololol.

One is literally a child doing a stage play in an über elite school and the other people are über elite young adults facing a movie camera with the most banal, parody-ish script.

"Koi tum jaise butter bhi nahi lagata" would have been performed so much better by a (talented) (non-) nepo kid. 

Because  talent is the issue with nepotism. Looooool

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

I really liked Aradhya's school performance. She has expressive eyes.