Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Who knew that in 2023, 11 year old Aaradhya Bachchan would get more appreciation and praise for an Ambani stage show than her cousin, SRK’s daughter and Khushi Kapoorsmiley37smiley37 She’s literally getting so much praise and cheers, I see it all over the media and social media smiley36

Were any of us ready for this plot twist that we didn’t see coming smiley37 looks like a future Nepo on Nepo war will happen smiley36  https://www.news18.com/amp/viral/aaradhya-bachchans-viral-performance-earns-praise-internet-says-better-than-the-archies-cast-8706142.html

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You all hype these nepo brats for these half baked annual day performances and then act surprised when they grow up thinking they are god's gift to the world

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

You all hype these nepo brats for these half baked annual day performances and then act surprised when they grow up thinking they are god's gift to the world

I am not hyping anyone , do you not read articles or scroll on IG? It’s filled with Aaradhya praise, I’m just enjoying it because I find it hilarious. 

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think many can't get over how much she looks like her mom. Then there's the confidence in her performance

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

I think many can't get over how much she looks like her mom. Then there's the confidence in her performance

I hope she never loses her spark. I have never been too invested in her personally but I always saw her as timid so even I was surprised at this 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But she’s also Nepo 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
it’s a nepo on nepo war and im here for it smiley37

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Who knew that in 2023, 11 year old Aaradhya Bachchan would get more appreciation and praise for an Ambani stage show than her cousin, SRK’s daughter and Khushi Kapoorsmiley37smiley37 She’s literally getting so much praise and cheers, I see it all over the media and social media smiley36

Were any of us ready for this plot twist that we didn’t see coming smiley37 looks like a future Nepo on Nepo war will happen smiley36  https://www.news18.com/amp/viral/aaradhya-bachchans-viral-performance-earns-praise-internet-says-better-than-the-archies-cast-8706142.html

This is a DAIS play. They bend their backs over to accommodate for the nepos. Aaradhya Bachchan will not perform anywhere as well in her plays . Suhana has done plays for years but everything on that set was catered for her. It was nothing like a movie. When the actual audience reaction comes, only your talent will show. 

Same thing how vocalists tend to be much better live than in the take that is sent to producers. If a singer sounds the same everywhere and their best voice recording is the one on Youtube, they are AP Dhillion level at live singing. Real singers perform better live or at least are stronger than their prerecorded counterpart. 

Edited by VimalPanMasala - 4 months ago