priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 months ago
#1

Article 370 is out now on Netflix

do watch and share your views

hopefully more people can see it and discuss it now

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

882

Users

8

Likes

18

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#2

Fantastic movie. Execution, flawless acting and truthful/informative in so many respects. I learnt a lot from the movie about some aspects I was in dark about ..


Never been about propaganda but some folks don’t like the outcome itself and hence will call it that 🤣🤣. 


btw TM - there is already a review of movie thread I believe. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164829332


Posted: 1 months ago
#3

So which one is this in the hierarchy of dime a dozen propaganda films? 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 months ago
#4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Fantastic movie. Execution, flawless acting and truthful/informative in so many respects. I learnt a lot from the movie about some aspects I was in dark about ..


Never been about propaganda but some folks don’t like the outcome itself and hence will call it that 🤣🤣. 


btw TM - there is already a review of movie thread I believe. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164829332


I have seen people open different topics for reviews and different threads when the film releases on OTT 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago
#5

Saturday nights are movie nights with family at home.  And this one here, is never gonna make the cut.  If my husband wants to watch it, it has to be in the guest room or when I’m away.

Posted: 1 months ago
#6

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Saturday nights are movie nights with family at home.  And this one here, is never gonna make the cut.  If my husband wants to watch it, it has to be in the guest room or when I’m away.




I knew there was a reason I liked reading your posts. smiley41

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: priya185

I have seen people open different topics for reviews and different threads when the film releases on OTT 


oops. Sorry then. I don’t know bwf well. 

Saw Article 370 a second time and enjoyed it again and saw this thread. 

Absolutely a must watch movie :). 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 months ago
#8

I’m all for movies like this ! 

Posted: 1 months ago
#9

Brilliant Film, Yami never disappoints. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago
#10

Yami's acting is brilliant, but movie is such blatant propoganda it sickens me to the core.