Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I love Hirani’s movies but this trailer did not fill me with hope. I’m also really really really done with the SRK deaging. I’m begging ya’ll, please let the man play his age. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I love Hirani’s movies but this trailer did not fill me with hope. I’m also really really really done with the SRK deaging. I’m begging ya’ll, please let the man play his age. 

The film is set in two times - 1995 and now, and hence he is playing himself in real time and also a younger version.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dislike him irrationally. You’ve never been there ? smiley36

Prabhas is the only reason Kangana does not have a Rajamouli film btw, which would have restored her career. One reason to like him. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

The film is set in two times - 1995 and now, and hence he is playing himself in real time and also a younger version.

Yeah SRK’s movies tend to all follow this trend. Younger SRK and older SRK, I’m over it. His clean shaved young look with VFX is honestly so ugh. If they could make him look like SRK from DDLJ or KKHH toh I would be more open to it.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Yeah SRK’s movies tend to all follow this trend. Younger SRK and older SRK, I’m over it. His clean shaved young look with VFX is honestly so ugh. If they could make him look like SRK from DDLJ or KKHH toh I would be more open to it.

Change that to his early 2000s movies like K3G, Devdas, Kal Ho Naa Ho and I would agree. He looked much better then compared to the 90s with that awful mullet and those shoulderpads.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dislike him irrationally. You’ve never been there ? smiley36

Share your sentiments 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well...this one again... how much does he/she get paid??? Or does it all come from the heart???

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The problem is he is 44 but looks to be in his 50s.He looked so good in Bahubali 2 but after that completely let himself go maybe health issues, alcohol I don't know but actors need to look pleasant on screen. 

Edited by Bleue - 5 months ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

How does a Salman fan know all this. Does he work for Hirani Or Red chillies? Kuch bhi smiley36