firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Since DevRa ki shadi hone wali hai decide karlo who is ladke wala and who is ladkiwali smiley42

Main badshah ki side se hun indono ki shadi ke din badshah ko khana nahi denge ye log smiley41

But Team Deva too smiley41 Tara memsaab se badhla jo lega munda apna smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ladke walesmiley36

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The whole fandom is Ladke wale ... Tara has her tucchi Sehegu family.  Deva ka toh friend vi hum family vi hum log and fan vi!

firewings_diya thumbnail

True entire fd is team devs finally uska first revenge hai smiley37

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Vishal is doing back to back shoot. Bande ki nini poorie nhi ho rahi hai and pls bring back his unbuttoned shirts. He is looking a little budda ( Cholly Vishu) you were looking handshome in ITA. He looks so tired and worn out... 

Sheezan is in self trolling mode 🤭🤭😁😁

I am pretty late today in giving my two penny review 😂😂😂But As we all know Our Devra is finally getting married. 

Senses knocked Farwari and thank God!  She atleast told what a Jerk Raunak is! Deva kidnapped him and used him in the most favorable way.  Why always found a connection Between Deva and Lakhan"s lovestory . mein connection dhund hi leti hoon.. It was Poonam"s brother who became instrumental to Lakhan "s marriage with Poonam.  Raunak became the same. Kya faida dole shole ka... He was kidnapped so effortlessly by Deva" s men.  Deva ki pas kidnappers vi hai... Woh!!  Ho!! Why dont u abduct Chachi... 

There are three delusional character in the show. You know na whom I am talking about. They are so immersed in their own world of fantasy that they overlooked the fact that Deva Baap ka vi Baap hai usey underestimate karna sabse bada pap hai!

Devra "s connection is back to square one.  They cannot stand each other... But from now on they will have to eat, sleep and stay together. Angry Deva..is a treat to watch but Deva in a taunting mood is savage... His blazing eyes, when Soni blurted about Tara. Thank u Disel Chachi. Aag toh ekdum kharas and chaukas lagaibek tumne!  So the entire Mehendi scene was for fans like who loves Cliche... Ananya 's wiered logic about the Letter D! smiley44smiley44If Bewkoofi is a face... Ananya grow up Darling.. Get a life!  The entire Marriage sequence is so rushed. It seems they have literally imposed it. If it was not Vishal and of course Kanika.. It would have looked so forced.

Tara hugged Arjun to make Deva jealous..Larki khel gayi .. 

Even after knowing and witnessing clear chemistry between the two, Ananya and Arjun is hoping to get love where there is no connection... I have no words. Not Deva only... Ppl usually loses their rationale in hands of emotion. Arjun and Ananya are the perfect example of it. So here Arjun's entire family is entering... Tara and Deva will be married. Dont know how they will handle this Tsunami... 

A piece of Advice to Arjun 

Har koi tumhara mareez nhi hai. Dont be so entitled.  Dont hurt the ego of a wounded lion. He gave Deva 48 hrs and Deva made everything upside down in 24 hrs.  Actually less than that.. Arjun doesn’t have any idea, how it feels when Love has a face of no limit.

Amidst this all chaos,Deva didn’t forget to bring back her mother's jhumka Her aakhri nishani... When Raunak stole it, I was sure that day that.. It will Deva who eventually will bring it back 

Colors is pretty fast. So within 40 episode Tara and Deva get married. Now the cvs shouldn’t and the channel must not rush it.  Its a slow burn and passionate lovestory. Let it thrive and shine. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 5 months ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

Vishal is doing back to back shoot. Bande ki nini poorie nhi ho rahi hai and pls bring back his unbuttoned shirts. He is looking a little budda ( Cholly Vishu) you were looking handshome in ITA. He looks so tired and worn out... 

I am pretty late today in giving my two penny review 😂😂😂But As we all know Our Devra is finally getting married. 

Senses knocked Farwari and thank God!  She atleast told what a Jerk Raunak is! Deva kidnapped him and used him in the most favorable way.  Why always found a connection Between Deva and Lakhan"s lovestory . mein connection dhund hi leti hoon.. It was Poonam"s brother who became instrumental to Lakhan "s marriage with Poonam.  Raunak became the same. Kya faida dole shole ka... He was kidnapped so effortlessly by Deva" s men.  Deva ki pas kidnappers vi hai... Woh!!  Ho!! Why dont u abduct Chachi... 

There are three delusional character in the show. You know na whom I am talking about. They are so immersed in their own world of fantasy that they overlooked the fact that Deva Baap ka vi Baap hai usey underestimate karna sabse bada pap hai!

Devra "s connection is back to square one.  They cannot stand each other... But from now on they will have to eat, sleep and stay together. Angry Deva..is a treat to watch but Deva in a taunting mood is savage... His blazing eyes, when Soni blurted about Tara. Thank u Disel Chachi. Aag toh ekdum kharas and chaukas lagaibek tumne!  So the entire Mehendi scene was for fans like who loves Cliche... Ananya 's wiered logic about the Letter D! smiley44smiley44If Bewkoofi is a face... Ananya grow up Darling.. Get a life!  The entire Marriage sequence is so rushed. It seems they have literally imposed it. If it was not Vishal and of course Kanika.. It would have looked so forced.

Even after knowing and witnessing clear chemistry between the two, Ananya and Arjun is hoping to get love where there is no connection... I have no words. Not Deva only... Ppl usually loses their rationale in hands of emotion. Arjun and Ananya are the perfect example of it. So here Arjun's entire family is entering... Tara and Deva will be married. Dont know how they will handle this Tsunami... 

Har koi tumhara mareez nhi hai. Dont be so entitled.  Dont hurt the ego of a wounded lion. He gave Deva 48 hrs and Deva made everything upside down in 24 hrs.  Actually less than that.. Arjun doesn’t have any idea, how it feels when Love has a face of no limit.

Amidst this all chaos,Deva didn’t forget to bring back her mother's jhumka Her aakhri nishani... When Raunak stole it, I was sure that day that.. It will Deva who eventually will bring it back 

Colors is pretty fast. So within 40 episode Tara and Deva get married. Now the cvs shouldn’t and the channel must not rush it.  Its a slow burn and passionate lovestory. Let it thrive and shine. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Honestly Don't Like Arjun Just Let Tara Marry Dev Why Interfere Between Childhood Friends.

Yes Colors Is Going Fast. 

Dev Tara Married In 40 Episodes What's The Rush?

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You write beautifully...lovely review❤️...I am so glad..everyone pushed Devas buttons and made him take this step..I want to see everyones face when they find Devra married..yes I want a slow burn and love story to develop ...they can keep fast drama and this slow developing romance..they have an excellent potential if only they can capitalise it..I can't wait for Devra wedding..

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

The whole fandom is Ladke wale ... Tara has her tucchi Sehegu family.  Deva ka toh friend vi hum family vi hum log and fan vi!

Family bhi naa Rahi..

Baba is in hospital, Raunak is getting therapy treatment smiley37

Ananya and chachi in Manjulika modesmiley37

Chachaji is missing smiley37