Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Yes Chachi and Arjun kept crossing boundaries and pushed Deva’a buttons but this will backfire and lead to Devra marriage..I think after the marriage they should slow down and focus on a slow burn story without rush..the chemistry,angst and banters are amazing and if they tell the story the right way without rushing.. it will be amazing to watch..💕

Is there any chance of Force marriage ?smiley14

I want DevRa marriage with all rituals smiley42

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

There was no pandit.

Maybe Arnav Khushi types shadismiley36

Khair baad mein hoga na shadi with full rituals 😍

Abhi k liye yeh kafi hai to stop Arjun , ananaya and manjulikasmiley37

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes That's Right smiley1

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Yes most probably an unexpected or forced marriage it seems..also Deva isn’t really in groom’s attire smiley36 maybe after some future misunderstandings they might reunite and have a proper shaadi with rituals..smiley42

mushat thumbnail

Yes most probably an unexpected or forced marriage it seems..also Deva isn’t really in groom’s attire smiley36 maybe after some future misunderstandings they might reunite and have a proper shaadi with rituals..smiley42

Yes...they both dance so well. Sangeet, haldi, mehandi (by mehandi artist pls) engagement sab kuch chahiye. 2/4 dancing performance bhi😍

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Yes...they both dance so well. Sangeet, haldi, mehandi (by mehandi artist pls) engagement sab kuch chahiye. 2/4 dancing performance bhi😍

Definitely later after they confess their feelings and clear the misunderstandings hoping for a grand wedding with all the dance,masti,chemistry and rituals 😍

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely later after they confess their feelings and clear the misunderstandings hoping for a grand wedding with all the dance,masti,chemistry and rituals 😍

Me Too

😍

Until Then We Will Have A Forced Marriage Or A Wedding With Conditions

mushat thumbnail

Dekho abhi rituals ka naa to time hai , nahi mindset. Ananya koun se song pe dance karegi Chan se Jo toote koi sapnasmiley37

Arjun....dushman na kare dost ne woh kaam kiya haismiley37

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Chachi and Arjun kept crossing boundaries and pushed Deva’a buttons but this will backfire and lead to Devra marriage..I think after the marriage they should slow down and focus on a slow burn story without rush..the chemistry,angst and banters are amazing and if they tell the story the right way without rushing.. it will be amazing to watch..💕

Exactly.  I think trp presses the makers to rush this marriage. Arjun had come previous Monday... And by next Monday Tara will be Mrs Deva Mallik.. Arjun "s family too will make an entry by Tomorrow.  Ab jab shadi ho gayi, So makers must slow down its pace. Actually swastik 's show are story oriented...  While Ekta, Gul makes Track oriented story... Didn’t they rush too much.  Aram se Sagai, mehendi, Sangeet stretch kar sakte the but they will be finishing marriage, by this Friday only. 

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Dekho abhi rituals ka naa to time hai , nahi mindset. Ananya koun se song pe dance karegi Chan se Jo toote koi sapnasmiley37

Arjun....dushman na kare dost ne woh kaam kiya haismiley37

Devdas Arjun will sing this song Hamesha tumko chaha and get Tara ready for her doli and send her to her Deva smiley36 But Tara will be smiling in her mind secretly 

Ananya will like “Tujhe yaad na meri aayi kissi se abh kya kehna” she will be like why she wasted so much time over this puppy love and false hopes given by Sonismiley37

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 6 months ago