Abhira & Armaan story is KAIRA V2.0 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Yes I totally agree with you !! I love how Armaan and Abhira are interacting with each other and how Abhira is being the support system for Armaan ! She is the one whom he can share anything and everything!

But I hate Swarna why the hell is she blaming Armaan and guilt tripping him ? Was he the one who said yes for wedding it was Ruhi who didn’t trust her soulmate and married Rohit “! If he would have stopped the wedding on that day I am sure Dadisa along with the whole family would have thrown them out of the house !

I am really wondering by doing all this are they trying to gain sympathy for Ruhi or are they going to make Ruhi and Armaan together ?

Then what about Rohit and Abhira ? I am really confused 😕 

Sweet_444 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: sias2

Yes I totally agree with you !! I love how Armaan and Abhira are interacting with each other and how Abhira is being the support system for Armaan ! She is the one whom he can share anything and everything!

But I hate Swarna why the hell is she blaming Armaan and guilt tripping him ? Was he the one who said yes for wedding it was Ruhi who didn’t trust her soulmate and married Rohit “! If he would have stopped the wedding on that day I am sure Dadisa along with the whole family would have thrown them out of the house !

I am really wondering by doing all this are they trying to gain sympathy for Ruhi or are they going to make Ruhi and Armaan together ?

Then what about Rohit and Abhira ? I am really confused 😕 

- I really hate swarna, she is so obsessed with roohi and is taunting abhira so much everytime she talks to Manish or roohi like I really think she needs to shut her mouth at this point. Also, who is swarna to blame armaan like who does she think she is, I don't think she has a say in that as it was roohi's decision so if she wants to blame someone, she could blame her par poti roohi.