Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Armaan has always struggled to be someone's priority. He needs a wife who prioritise him over everything. Not for once has madhav talked to Armaan about what he wants. He is doing what his mother did. He could neither prioritise his first wife and not the second one. He left Armaan's mother for his own mother now hurting Vidya for Abhira.

madhav is told as apni jimmedari sambhalta nahi by dadi in initial episodes. He never balanced a relationship as father or son or hubby now messing around ar life with his zidd. Ar wanted dadi to love him as it's real waris which will happen soon. Vidya prioritised Rohit against ar but after Rohit declared dead he is given that place. Ar supports his mom as he knows his fathers equation. With divorce papers or wanting abhira to listen to him ar wants her to prioritise him against her ego but she is not giving it. The one who gives him that priority is ruhi always so he will accept her as it's  and has no complaints on her. 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i was scrolling the bits infront if I missed anything. Did ruhi make kheer for that divorce papers issue did they tell in dialogues. Na. It's abhiras assumption that ruhi is celebrating it. Assuming things in my and weave it more I felt because abhira is unable to get ar back or Vidya is against her. What need to rile ruhi that way so she got ulta words. When ruhi said apne pyar ke jaal mein ar she got caught and shocked. Immediately her hurt is there as arman is not reciprocating love so bhaad mein Jaye pyar. I remembered you shalu immediately. You told me if ar rejects her , her love is evaporated immediately,😂

Even though poddars are orthodox they are not bad. If abhira mellowed a little bit they all will accept her, even Dadi. But madam is messing it up. Now armaan is not reciprocating her love so she don't want it. She is riling armaan, he told her many times not to interfere unnecessarily but she won't agree. How can armaan not be angry. This is the same thing her mother did and she paid a heavy price. 

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Even though poddars are orthodox they are not bad. If abhira mellowed a little bit they all will accept her, even Dadi. But madam is messing it up. Now armaan is not reciprocating her love so she don't want it. She is riling armaan, he told her many times not to interfere unnecessarily but she won't agree. How can armaan not be angry. This is the same thing her mother did and she paid a heavy price. 

Daadisa had started liking her but that court case ruined everything then also daadisa never suggested divorce. Divorce talks are happening because of deal marriage revelation.

Whenever Armaan questions her instead of understanding him or calmly talking to him she either starts her lalalala by closing her ears or starts blaming him for being jealous of her.

She never understands other people's pov and depends on her quick fixes.

madhav is told as apni jimmedari sambhalta nahi by dadi in initial episodes. He never balanced a relationship as father or son or hubby now messing around ar life with his zidd. Ar wanted dadi to love him as it's real waris which will happen soon. Vidya prioritised Rohit against ar but after Rohit declared dead he is given that place. Ar supports his mom as he knows his fathers equation. With divorce papers or wanting abhira to listen to him ar wants her to prioritise him against her ego but she is not giving it. The one who gives him that priority is ruhi always so he will accept her as it's  and has no complaints on her. 

Aur ab zimmedaari Li bhi to sab dukhi hain . 

You are right instead of talking to Armaan he is forcing Abhira on him. He should give them some time to cool down so things can get better instead of forcing Abhira and rest of the poddars to accept each other.

In today's ruhi vs abhira kheer scene ruhi said tumhara waqt khatam hone ko hi. Abhira said waqt ko rukungi maa papa ka rista set karungi. Waqt rukna is a hint given for a death . Your prediction of madhav ram ram can come true if they go for it. Dialogue is not random as this waqt ke rukna affected before in story . As she is stopping it means death blames on her. Rohit was shown more with abhira initially and gone. The one who gets more ss with fl and loved gets tkt 😜

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

In today's ruhi vs abhira kheer scene ruhi said tumhara waqt khatam hone ko hi. Abhira said waqt ko rukungi maa papa ka rista set karungi. Waqt rukna is a hint given for a death . Your prediction of madhav ram ram can come true if they go for it. Dialogue is not random as this waqt ke rukna affected before in story . As she is stopping it means death blames on her. Rohit was shown more with abhira initially and gone. The one who gets more ss with fl and loved gets tkt 😜 

waqt rukhna does seem like Madhav ka upar jaane ka number aagaya hai… maybe Ab will be thrown out after madhav’s death and she will return with Rohit (if at all makers have any plans of his comeback) warna pata nahi kese lekar jaayenge…

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

waqt rukhna does seem like Madhav ka upar jaane ka number aagaya hai… maybe Ab will be thrown out after madhav’s death and she will return with Rohit (if at all makers have any plans of his comeback) warna pata nahi kese lekar jaayenge…

that dholi barat is for that death and dancing by ar and dadi is in anger. If any. Rohit coming back how will it make essence as ruhi is still on ar..ar if he flips saying I was just in your flow not to hurt you be happy with Rohit who will accept him. Ar dragged till now the corner cringe gave hopes to ruhi without cutting it or keeping a line. He saw the fights of girls but still was with ruhi any day keeping mum and supporting her. Yesterday when abhira said tumhara kya Jo tum har waqt humare kamre ke paas mandrati rehti ho... immediately ar and ruhi said abhiraaa to stop her. He didn't listen and agree or keep quiet. So ruhis roaming around ar is defended by himself. He has no problem with that. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

that dholi barat is for that death and dancing by ar and dadi is in anger. If any. Rohit coming back how will it make essence as ruhi is still on ar..ar if he flips saying I was just in your flow not to hurt you be happy with Rohit who will accept him. Ar dragged till now the corner cringe gave hopes to ruhi without cutting it or keeping a line. He saw the fights of girls but still was with ruhi any day keeping mum and supporting her. Yesterday when abhira said tumhara kya Jo tum har waqt humare kamre ke paas mandrati rehti ho... immediately ar and ruhi said abhiraaa to stop her. He didn't listen and agree or keep quiet. So ruhis roaming around ar is defended by himself. He has no problem with that. 

wahi toh, things have gone too far now…they could’ve shown Ar drawing a line but ulta they have always shown him leading her on… makers don’t have any mood to leave this triangle.. and record states whenever he is even slightly angry at Ruhi the very next scene he is running behind her like a lost puppy pacifying her… if tomorrow Rohit comes and again Ar leaves Ruhi for Rohit, it will look very bad like Ab is a back up option… Rohit’s comeback won’t add anything to the story… they aren’t going to show RuRo moving on like Ruhi’s parents… toh aake kyu phir se maarna… looking at Ab’s zidd to somehow patch up, I definitely feel kuch kaand definitely hoga… I feel the show is headed for a leap… at present chize bohat complicate ho chukhi hai..

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Meher I remembered you when I saw Ar Ruhi scene today.. you had once said on this thread that Ar wants someone who gives stability and stands by him… today’s scene reminded me of your words… honestly this is completely new for me.. I haven’t seen ghum.. have never seen a serial where they have given such deep meaningful dialogues to ml and pl… I am actually shocked hearing lines ki tum bina bole sab kuch samajh gayi.. I mean what are makers upto!?! I had once mentioned na about my friend who misunderstood that Ruhi Ar are a couple and Ab is coming between them.. ab ese scenes denge toh kisi ko bhi doubt hoga… And what’s funny is even in the dream sequence they didn’t make Ar say that he loves Ab.. waha toh dikha hi sakte the but still he said I just care for you and it’s not love..

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Meher I remembered you when I saw Ar Ruhi scene today.. you had once said on this thread that Ar wants someone who gives stability and stands by him… today’s scene reminded me of your words… honestly this is completely new for me.. I haven’t seen ghum.. have never seen a serial where they have given such deep meaningful dialogues to ml and pl… I am actually shocked hearing lines ki tum bina bole sab kuch samajh gayi.. I mean what are makers upto!?! I had once mentioned na about my friend who misunderstood that Ruhi Ar are a couple and Ab is coming between them.. ab ese scenes denge toh kisi ko bhi doubt hoga… And what’s funny is even in the dream sequence they didn’t make Ar say that he loves Ab.. waha toh dikha hi sakte the but still he said I just care for you and it’s not love..

Remember 2 days back dadi said mard usise pyar karta hi Jo woh sahara deta hi. Ruhi said it's changed time now. A man sees a good friend in his partner who understands him guides him. Today those dialogues are shown in scenes of ruhi and abhira dream. Ruhi understands ar doesn't want to hurt abhira by divorcing her. She knows she is alone none to tc of her so the sympathy factor on ar is there. Why ar told all the words to ruhi. From start he was the one who told love and sacrifice, jimmedari or all sorts of flips keeping ruhi aside not caring what she wants inspite of her verbal declarations . He never stood on any promises or any relationship properly but ruhi is the same . The moment he said he can't go against family she understood him kept quiet married Rohit. Rest all i ignore as I don't want to write much. From day 1 till now whatever she did is for arman. Who is giving this much priority to ar in his life dadi, Vidya, madhav , cousins, abhira .ar needs to be prioritised so he is acknowledging her dosti. At this stage of one being W another being on divorce mode they won't run it as lost love so they are safely kept not as cheaters.

Abhiras dream her mind vs heart is shown where heart is yearning for ar love and mind is rejecting it by his no love. It's like mirror reflection scene yesterday she herself scolding are you a stupid to expect his love he takes you as jimmedari and you are doing this in greed of family and love. Her internal wishes are ar should reciprocate her love but her outer self is showing denial. It's the alter ego shown in mirror. This dream will be true as all dreams are coming right till now. And that too an early morning dream as told by her. Upma matas puski guidance. Abhiras words are will I get love in my life. She didn't say will I get ar love in my life.

Edited by Mehersudha - 10 days ago