Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

I’m confused ? Why are we hating Raveena for thinking the same that thing we are thinking ?

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ab apologize karna hi parega because panga with nepokids means her own daughter's chances will get affected as directors and producers wont like to piss off nepo families

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Not to sound to much like a creepy uncle but I think Raveenas daughter is pretty 

I kind of knew u would 

She is indeed pretty

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz_SolctjM9/?igshid=OGY3MTU3OGY1Mw==

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m confused ? Why are we hating Raveena for thinking the same that thing we are thinking ?

I think people are angry because Suhana was equally as bad, and obviously the Khans have a connection to Thadani. Raveena liking the video of the other two being bad seems strange, especially since her daughter recently failed an audition for a huge South film. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I believe her that it was done by mistake.  I don’t think she would want to ruffle any feathers before her own daughter’s debut. 

Her daughter is cute.  And how does everyone know she’s a bad actress?  She hasn’t debuted yet smiley36   

Raveena wasn’t a bad actress IMO. She was no Sridevi but definitely not worse than Karishma (using her name because someone used her as an example of better than Raveena). 90s didn’t exactly gave the girls some great content to show off their skills. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Very ordinary looking imo. And photoshopped on top of it so if that's the best she's looking then I don't want to see what's under a dozen layers of makeup.

Please compare her to legendary beauties of the screen and you'll see there's no comparison.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.  I don’t think ALL of these ladies are better looking than Rasha Thandani.  Some are, some are not 🤷🏽‍♀️

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Even if it was not by mistake, still I wouldn't have held it against her smiley36 That's literally all our reactions too, no? smiley36

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I believe her that it was done by mistake.  I don’t think she would want to ruffle any feathers before her own daughter’s debut. 

Her daughter is cute.  And how does everyone know she’s a bad actress?  She hasn’t debuted yet smiley36   

Raveena wasn’t a bad actress IMO. She was no Sridevi but definitely not worse than Karishma (using her name because someone used her as an example of better than Raveena). 90s didn’t exactly gave the girls some great content to show off their skills. 

Her daughter is trying to get into South movies, where they will ruthless expose you when you fail an audition. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Her daughter is trying to get into South movies, where they will ruthless expose you when you fail an audition. 

What and/or when did she audition for a south movie?  She got Abhishek Kapoor’s film here at the beginning of the year and is filming it now.   

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What and/or when did she audition for a south movie?  She got Abhishek Kapoor’s film here at the beginning of the year and is filming it now.   

Abhishek Kapoors movie is practically done - the issue is the BO prospects are not fantastic. She has tried for Ram Charan's new movie.