Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Very ordinary looking imo. And photoshopped on top of it so if that's the best she's looking then I don't want to see what's under a dozen layers of makeup.

Please compare her to legendary beauties of the screen and you'll see there's no comparison.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Very ordinary looking imo. And photoshopped on top of it so if that's the best she's looking then I don't want to see what's under a dozen layers of makeup.

Please compare her to legendary beauties of the screen and you'll see there's no comparison.

All these actresses r something else..each unique, different..they aren't clones.

Even otherwise girls today dress up the same, look the same, have similar mannerisms..cant expect actresses to be different..But see Rasha's reel on stage

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

The problem is that to be a Bollywood star, you need to be able to act and dance and look the part. Singing is really not a necessary talent because you'll be dubbed over. 

And for that matter, she can sing in English but can she sing Hindi songs? Or will all the films this new generation star in have to feature only English songs and dialogue now?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

The problem is that to be a Bollywood star, you need to be able to act and dance and look the part. Singing is really not a necessary talent because you'll be dubbed over. 

And for that matter, she can sing in English but can she sing Hindi songs? Or will all the films this new generation star in have to feature only English songs and dialogue now?

Don't know much about her but liked what I saw..zyaada research nahi kiya

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Don't know much about her but liked what I saw..zyaada research nahi kiya

I don't know her either and what I saw I was not much impressed by. 

But Raveena herself was not considered much of an actress. She was considered beautiful but not really an actress. Her contemporaries were not only beautiful but could act as well.

ImageImageImageImage

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sab theek kaha par priyanka sridevi legendary beauties nahi lagte hain

Aur ye rasha pasha average dikhti hai

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not to sound to much like a creepy uncle but I think Raveenas daughter is pretty 

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ok she said it was case of mistaken like. 

But even if it was not why to troll her for that? 

Almost all are saying they are bad so what if Raveena too says it. Just cos she is in the movie industry she can't? Here all feel bolly ppl are praising unnecessarily and when someone like similar post, all bashed that person. Weird logic.

Bottom line is whatever the celebrity do, they are gonna get bashed.