Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 4 months ago

I kinda wish she didn’t apologize. It would’ve been great PR for her daughter too 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Raveena daughter is pretty just like Salmans niece. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Not to sound to much like a creepy uncle but I think Raveenas daughter is pretty 

I agree she’s pretty 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think her daughter is cute and bubbly. But now people will criticize her daughter’s debut. I just think suhana and khushi had not done this movie. Maybe had done a solo movie. Twitter rage might be khushi and suhana PR. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I believe her that it was done by mistake.  I don’t think she would want to ruffle any feathers before her own daughter’s debut. 

Her daughter is cute.  And how does everyone know she’s a bad actress?  She hasn’t debuted yet smiley36   

Raveena wasn’t a bad actress IMO. She was no Sridevi but definitely not worse than Karishma (using her name because someone used her as an example of better than Raveena). 90s didn’t exactly gave the girls some great content to show off their skills. 

Karishma in the early-mid 90s was not that great looking or a good actress. She had to really groom herself to become a big star by the end of the 90s and a top heroine. Watch her performances in Zubeidaa, Fiza, Dil To Pagal Hai, or Shakti: The Power and ask yourself if Raveena could have done those roles. I don't think Raveena could even have played the negative role that Karishma did in Mere Jeevan Saathi.

What hurt Karishma is that by the time she was a seasoned enough actress to do the above classic films, she was already being forced out of the industry to settle down and let her sister take over.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I don't know her either and what I saw I was not much impressed by. 

But Raveena herself was not considered much of an actress. She was considered beautiful but not really an actress. Her contemporaries were not only beautiful but could act as well.

ImageImageImageImage

So much beauty in one post 😭😭🔥🔥

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I think people are angry because Suhana was equally as bad, and obviously the Khans have a connection to Thadani. Raveena liking the video of the other two being bad seems strange, especially since her daughter recently failed an audition for a huge South film. 

Yes, let’s blame the Khan family for the decisions or mistakes of others. Wether she liked it intentionally or accidentally the reaction to that has nothing to do with what connections the Khans have or don’t have but way to connect the two and make it seem people are reacting to her cause of Suhana and her father. Very strange take but carry on I guess. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I think her daughter is cute and bubbly. But now people will criticize her daughter’s debut. I just think suhana and khushi had not done this movie. Maybe had done a solo movie. Twitter rage might be khushi and suhana PR. 

Why’d Suhana fight on behalf of Khushi though she’s not in the video so why blame her for it. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Abhishek Kapoors movie is practically done - the issue is the BO prospects are not fantastic. She has tried for Ram Charan's new movie. 

Ohh.  Did not know that about the Ram Charan movie.  She’s 17 and looks 17.  She’d look odd with Ram Charan. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Yes, let’s blame the Khan family for the decisions or mistakes of others. Wether she liked it intentionally or accidentally the reaction to that has nothing to do with what connections the Khans have or don’t have but way to connect the two and make it seem people are reacting to her cause of Suhana and her father. Very strange take but carry on I guess. 

Ehh no. You're misunderstanding. Blame is only on Raveena. Everyone knows how intertwined Raveena is to the Bolly bigwigs - her husband is Karan's "one true love" for crying out loud. Liking it purposefully seems to be putting the other two down when she is in no position with her daughter to assume otherwise. She was similarly kissing up to the Devgans, not just the Khans.