Who was the best nepo debut in The Archies? - Page 3

Poll

Who was the best nepo debut in The Archies?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Suhana...she's not good but extremely confident. That alone can go a long way. 

Agastya is a complete disaster. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

From the promos, Khushi. She is going to grab all modeling contracts.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Didn't the Archies, particularly Betty and Veronica, inspire the dynamics in KKHH with Anjali and Tina?

I know Kjo always says he wants to remake KKHH with Ranveer, Alia, and Janhvi in the SRK, Kajol, and Rani roles. 

OMG...A part of me just died after reading this....

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

OMG...A part of me just died after reading this....

I think the only reason he hasn't yet us because he knows the original is so beloved that this would only cause more fan outcry against his adopted daughters.

But he's been very vocal about seeing Ranveer and Alia as the new SRK and Kajol hence him pairing them together in Rocky aur Rani. Also why out of all the cameos in Hearthrob Ji, Janhvi got the biggest solo spotlight.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think the only reason he hasn't yet us because he knows the original is so beloved that this would only cause more fan outcry against his adopted daughters.

But he's been very vocal about seeing Ranveer and Alia as the new SRK and Kajol hence him pairing them together in Rocky aur Rani. Also why out of all the cameos in Hearthrob Ji, Janhvi got the biggest solo spotlight.

Eww. I feel like they're awful together, he looks much older than her as well 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I did watch the movie yesterday with much struggle.

All of them were bad including Vedang. Only the actress who played Ethel showed some ease in front camera. 

Edited by Novarieaa - 4 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

This question is as useless as the G in lasagna because they’re all crap

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Between the three, the only one I found somewhat impressive was Khushi. I think she has potential and with better scripts and projects, she could certainly grow as an actress. 

I think she was miscast as Betty and would have made a better Veronica but her Betty was passable, especially in comparison to Archie and the Veronica we did get.

Now that she's made her debut, I wonder if she and Janhvi will ever do any films together. 

i watched the movie now only. Mark my word, Suhana is going to impress with her acting skill if she choose good characters rather than commercial hit formula like Alia did. 

From these three she has the emotional acting skill. Kushi was ok because her character had nothing much to do. Agastya and kushi conversations on her birthday is a proof that they don’t have much acting capability. 

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Andho mein kana raja type situation but Khushi (if you manage to ignore her during the dances, she is shoved in the periphery anyway so it's not that hard). This is mainly due to her having the most sympathetic character.