Who was the best nepo debut in The Archies? - Page 2

Poll

Who was the best nepo debut in The Archies?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

So pretty smile is your type? smiley36

Kind of yessmiley36

Also, expressive eyes 👀

I would say smile should reach eyes.

Aap samjh gaye na, ye phir samjhu..🤭

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Kind of yessmiley36

Also, expressive eyes 👀

I would say smile should reach eyes.

Aap samjh gaye na, ye phir samjhu..🤭

Are ekdum hich samaj gayeli. Tum gabhrane ka nai. 

Smile that reaches the eyes. Means honth thoda bade hone ko mangta. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Are ekdum hich samaj gayeli. Tum gabhrane ka nai. 

Smile that reaches the eyes. Means honth thoda bade hone ko mangta. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’m voting for Khushi. They purposely made her look bad just to elevate Suhana (which didn’t work cuz she still looked bad) 

They gave the best parts to Agastya and Suhana and yet Khushi emerged even with weaker scenes and dialogues. She has very expressive eyes, I think that’s her strength. I was actually shocked in scenes where she had to be loud or speak up, she did better than I expected. Of course she has a long way to go before we can call her a good actress, but I see the potential. She is also easier on the eyes than Janhvi. She does need to work on the dancing though. 

Suhana doesn’t have any redeeming qualities. No looks, no acting talent, no screen presence and no star quality. Even Sonam, Esha Deol and Soha Ali Khan are better than her. I hope she stays off the big screen. Ok you’re a Nepo and you got a chance - but you failed, so go away now. Get off your high horse and let someone deserving take up space. I rather see Alaya or Tripti get more chances. The way Khan hyped herself up was funny, she went to acting school? smiley37She literally had asked us to troll her. So Dumb. 

Agastya is Abhishek reincarnated smiley37I mean if someone had to be reincarnated I wish it was Aishwarya Rai instead, but no, I guess that didn’t happen and now we have another Abhishek which is as exciting as Colgate introducing a new toothpaste flavour. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m voting for Khushi. They purposely made her look bad just to elevate Suhana (which didn’t work cuz she still looked bad) 

They gave the best parts to Agastya and Suhana and yet Khushi emerged even with weaker scenes and dialogues. She has very expressive eyes, I think that’s her strength. I was actually shocked in scenes where she had to be loud or speak up, she did better than I expected. Of course she has a long way to go before we can call her a good actress, but I see the potential. She is also easier on the eyes than Janhvi. She does need to work on the dancing though. 

Suhana doesn’t have any redeeming qualities. No looks, no acting talent, no screen presence and no star quality. Even Sonam, Esha Deol and Soha Ali Khan are better than her. I hope she stays off the big screen. Ok you’re a Nepo and you got a chance - but you failed, so go away now. Get off your high horse and let someone deserving take up space. I rather see Alaya or Tripti get more chances. The way Khan hyped herself up was funny, she went to acting school? smiley37She literally had asked us to troll her. So Dumb. 

Agastya is Abhishek reincarnated smiley37I mean if someone had to be reincarnated I wish it was Aishwarya Rai instead, but no, I guess that didn’t happen and now we have another Abhishek which is as exciting as Colgate introducing a new toothpaste flavour. 

@bold: smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I mean if someone had to be reincarnated I wish it was Aishwarya Rai instead, but no, I guess that didn’t happen and now we have another Abhishek which is as exciting as Colgate introducing a new toothpaste flavour. 

Aaradhya is her spitting image. When she's old enough, she might be our best chance at Aish reincarnated.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Aaradhya is her spitting image. When she's old enough, she might be our best chance at Aish reincarnated.

You think so? I always see Abhishek in her 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I would rather read my fav Archies comics rather than see my fav characters spoiled

I still have Archies collection in my home library shelf

Edited by Mages - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

You think so? I always see Abhishek in her 

To me she looks just like Aishwarya but with bangs. And a rounder face but even Aish's face is rounder now. However, the bangs do cover half her face so maybe the parts that resemble Abhishek are under there.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Didn't the Archies, particularly Betty and Veronica, inspire the dynamics in KKHH with Anjali and Tina?

I know Kjo always says he wants to remake KKHH with Ranveer, Alia, and Janhvi in the SRK, Kajol, and Rani roles.