Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

smiley37Omg! Probably the same bots who are calling Suhana the best   

https://x.com/loyalsalmanfan1/status/1731967481613296058?s=46&t=DAl3urN5OT5DAWGWEmZLXA King Khan needs to invest in better tactics smiley37 So embarrassing and down market 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont know that twitter handle loved the movie Animal. So for that his tweet could get cancelled smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hirani's films speak for themselves. His trailers are never that impressive anyway. The guy himself might've pulled a stunt for views and attention, knowing Salman fans are pretty jobless and frustrated these days. Looks like it worked.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

KRK, the KRK posted a positive review and I think kuch toh lafda hai.

Idk KRK-SRK equation, but unless it involves him, I have hardly seen KRK praise anything, so... *Insert Kuch toh gadbad hai gif from CID*

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Hirani's films speak for themselves. His trailers are never that impressive anyway. The guy himself might've pulled a stunt for views and attention, knowing Salman fans are pretty jobless and frustrated these days. Looks like it worked.

If he somehow managed to manipulate Salman fans to give Dunki all the attention (all PR is good PR) boss level move, must say💀

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Smiley, we had this already...jumping on assumption, of course.

You exactly follow what the tweeter wants you to think regardless if true or not...

Even though you may repeat this tweet a hundred times, that doesn't make this narrative true...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

If he somehow managed to manipulate Salman fans to give Dunki all the attention (all PR is good PR) boss level move, must say💀

I’m sure his Boss Level came in handy for the MeToo incidents as well. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Clochette

Smiley, we had this already...jumping on assumption, of course.

You exactly follow what the tweeter wants you to think regardless if true or not...

Even though you may repeat this tweet a hundred times, that doesn't make this narrative true...

Please ji, your fav star uses software to de-age his face onscreen and you wanna talk to me about what’s true and all ? smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I don't think the reviewer or vlogger did it to boost Dunki's views. However, the guy did it for his own channel views and attention, using Dunki as bait. And poor Sallu fans, ' andha kia chahay do aankhein' grabbed it.

[Post Removed]