Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Abram grew up so fast. Still remember the HNY end credit appearance of his. smiley27

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Hrithik's girlfriend is wearing the dress Deepika wore on Pathaan's success bash 

Her dress looks fine to me. Not the best one, but not atrocious either.

It's her horrible hairstyle. smiley26

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Mmmhhhh, I don't get the importance of this event...I prefer to skip it (after the first page)...and to watch the movie on Thursday...

@ Smiley...I assume, it's rather the posing that annoys Aryan, not the family...(in this situation)

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Her dress looks fine to me. Not the best one, but not atrocious either.

It's her horrible hairstyle. smiley26

celeb-116751626201675312440.jpg

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Since plastic surgery to look like someone else with same body proportion is a total and complete reality in Vengaverse, this is all too simple. She would resurrect Bobby as herself and fight the two Ranbirs in Animal Park. smiley36

Now that I know what character Tripti has in the film but have no idea about overal story, here is my suggestion.

RK's Vijay finds out Tripti isnt the big deal, her boss is so goes behind that person who has a daughter played by Alia who is a ditzy and makes him fall for him. Somewhere along the line Tripti dies but RK doesn't care, because she is in past, and in the end, it's actually Alia all along. Koi daughter nahi thi. Obviously, RK kills her because if he can attack his wife for wishing death on Anil Kapoor, yeh toh phir bhi random si koi aurat thi he slept with few times. 

Mods, sorry, my hyperactive brain is working, kya karu😭

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Overall  - EWW. They all look bad.

Eww: Suhana needs to remove the padding she is wearing to make her bum look shaped. Such a insecure and vulgar girl she is. Looks like she has inherited her insecurity from her father.

Eww: Bachchans are looking like the Adams family with all the black spiders. Also everything they are doing looks super fake as if they had a meeting and now have decided to "combat the rumors"

Eww: Khushi is looking bland AF with that colour dress. How did Sridevi wear the same dress and look like a million bucks?

Eww: Saba Roshan makes me depressed just looking at her. 

Eww.

He too?

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh wow. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Now that I know what character Tripti has in the film but have no idea about overal story, here is my suggestion.

RK's Vijay finds out Tripti isnt the big deal, her boss is so goes behind that person who has a daughter played by Alia who is a ditzy and makes him fall for him. Somewhere along the line Tripti dies but RK doesn't care, because she is in past, and in the end, it's actually Alia all along. Koi daughter nahi thi. Obviously, RK kills her because if he can attack his wife for wishing death on Anil Kapoor, yeh toh phir bhi random si koi aurat thi he slept with few times. 

Mods, sorry, my hyperactive brain is working, kya karu😭

You write better scripts than Venga. Send this his way.