Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai 04 Dec 2023 Written Update and EDT - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 6 months ago

I don't know how to share video links here, but I just watched a YouTube video about the upcoming episode. Armaan and Abhira are staying in a hotel, and guess what? Rohit and Ruhi are there too for their honeymoon! Armaan was trying to keep his marriage secret, but Rohit finds out and is super excited and happy for Armaan and  Abhira. He even wants to take both of them back home, and he promises that both brothers will face everything together. Looks like Rohit is going to be Team Abhira's cheerleader in the future for sure!

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

I don't know how to share video links here, but I just watched a YouTube video about the upcoming episode. Armaan and Abhira are staying in a hotel, and guess what? Rohit and Ruhi are there too for their honeymoon! Armaan was trying to keep his marriage secret, but Rohit finds out and is super excited and happy for Armaan and  Abhira. He even wants to take both of them back home, and he promises that both brothers will face everything together. Looks like Rohit is going to be Team Abhira's cheerleader in the future for sure!

I really can’t tell if this is true or your making it up and playing a prank smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Sorry, Phuphasaa is already linked with Surekha in my mind... Please keep anyone else away from Phupha saa...

But Surrekha would be the age of his grandmother smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai smiley37

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I really can’t tell if this is true or your making it up and playing a prank smiley37

lmao bruh no it's really  true.😅 my dumb a** just doesn't know how to link the video here, otherwise, I would have post the whole vedio 🥺

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Waaah! If this happens, I will be the happiest to see clear departure from ghum. 

Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Wah! If this happens, I will be the happiest to see a clear departure from ghum. 

SAME !!!  It looks like they not gonna copy paste, whole thing from ghum. I don't think Rohit will run away. 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Sorry, Phuphasaa is already linked with Surekha in my mind... Please keep anyone else away from Phupha saa...

No yaar  Surekha is not good enough for Phupaaa

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37where is Phu and where is Surekha ..... phupha need more stylish,  pretty and clever lady 

SAME !!!  It looks like they not gonna copy paste, whole thing from ghum. I don't think Rohit will run away. 

Only " essence of the story Bhabi devar love addictions" they took , death scene also they made Akshu look foolish....KJ requested to " khayal rakhna" ....only ...

Now the way it is getting trolled every where,  writers finally changing a bit here and there 

No one was interested in Aks death too

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Rohit looked super excited about his bhai's shaadi. And he called Abhira bhabhi. smiley36 Declared himself as her fav, cute devar. This guy is so sweet. I'm already loving his bond with MaaHira. Hope they deviate from Ghum and he won't run away like Samrat.

Randomlurker thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: janecastle

Rohit looked super excited about his bhai's shaadi. And he called Abhira bhabhi. smiley36 Declared himself as her fav, cute devar. This guy is so sweet. I'm already loving his bond with MaaHira. Hope they deviate from Ghum and he won't run away like Samrat.

Really, I'm super excited to see the bond between Abhira and Rohit. Rohit seems like a genuinely nice guy, plus he's got that funny side. I'm optimistic that the rest of Armaan's cousins will also form a great bond with Abhira. Fingers crossed! Also, my heart goes out to Rohit; it's evident he really loves Ruhi. Makers pls don't make him run away.