Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

I dont think Abhira is aware of all the details

She recalls scenes of Armaan-Ruhi closeness, feels like Ruhi always wanted this and Armaan reciprocated

I think she will feel family loves Ruhi so is pressuring him to marry her and he also has no qualms marrying her because he also likes Ruhi and hates her.

But I am not sure that she has figured Ruhi was also chitwaali and this has been going on since pre her own shaadi with Armaan. I dont think its hit even Abhira that Rohit may have left due to their affair because she is too overwhelmed with everything.

I think in her college during the FBs, she just figured that Ar-Ruhi were "more than friends" because Armaan always gave her the freedom to speak in his personal intimate matters, she had FB of how he was holding her hand in resort, gave her his coat in office and was happily chilling with Ruhi in private in his office late at night while she was calling him multiple times etc.

All she realizes is that Ruhi planned this all and none of this is by-chance

Edited by Pinecone - 27 days ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She recalls scenes of Armaan-Ruhi closeness, feels like Ruhi always wanted this and Armaan reciprocated

I think she will feel family loves Ruhi so is pressuring him to marry her and he also has no qualms marrying her because he also likes Ruhi and hates her.

But I am not sure that she has figured Ruhi was also chitwaali and this has been going on since pre her own shaadi with Armaan. I dont think its hit even Abhira that Rohit may have left due to their affair because she is too overwhelmed with everything.

I think in her college during the FBs, she just figured that Ar-Ruhi were "more than friends" because Armaan always gave her the freedom to speak in his personal intimate matters, she had FB of how he was holding her hand in resort, gave her his coat in office and was happily chilling with Ruhi in private in his office late at night while she was calling him multiple times etc.

Absolutely agree. She wont blame Armaan to be equal part in this. After listening to Vidyan's manipulations, She will believe he is marrying her under family pressure. 

It could be that she is not yet aware but I suppose she will hear Vidya say that Ar sacrificed Ruhi for family. That was in BTS. So my assumption was based on that. But maybe episode will show she misses that particular dialogue. And the secret will later cause another round of heartbreak for her.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

they showed a scene of Armaan thinking he wants to tell her and went to meet but before he could say, interrupted

then in Ruhi Ab BTS scene she says- go show your magarmach aasu to Armaan and that will help him decide to marry you since he is already being forced

so I think chitwaali bit she hasnt figured

but I think she will feel that Ruhi orchestrated it all now but Armaan certainly allowed it. so chitwaali reveal will make him the mastermind of everything and further hurt her

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Uska luck woh khud hai. Isiliye ek bh**we aur uske khandaan se mukti mili usko

Dusri taraf jiske paas kachua hai, uska dimaag bhi kachuachaap hai. Apni jhand life ki ant tak ek hi baat bolega,

Mujhko shanti chahiye, hum saath me aarti gayenge

Main aarti teri gaaun o keshav kunj bihari

Gawd, what a terrible creation. Yuck.smiley11

exactly…abhira is a survivor..I’m so proud of her..she didn’t even tell that wimp that she loves him..she’s got tremendous self respect..but still so kind and loving..dkp is writing her so well..I’m sure he has a lovely journey planned out for her..🙏

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 26 days ago

they showed a scene of Armaan thinking he wants to tell her and went to meet but before he could say, interrupted

then in Ruhi Ab BTS scene she says- go show your magarmach aasu to Armaan and that will help him decide to marry you since he is already being forced

so I think chitwaali bit she hasnt figured

but I think she will feel that Ruhi orchestrated it all now but Armaan certainly allowed it. so chitwaali reveal will make him the mastermind of everything and further hurt her

I think dkp is reserving the jeth bhabi ema revelation for later..many people will come to know but abhira will be in the dark..abhira has lots of self respect..if she feels Armaan has been cheating on her with another woman..she’ll leave him forever  ..and she has seen enough evidence of him and Ruhi to believe the worst..

Edited by Indira1211 - 26 days ago