Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Akshara was taking her last breath and couldn't even talk properly n Manish couldn't even realise that something is wrong with Akshara ? Seriously how much cruel they were to Akshara all her life yet when she is dying Akshara called him n asked him to call her name for last time n that man couldn't even do that for her because unki brat chuhi naraz hojati smiley11

Ruhi will only find out if Manish tell her about akshara's call. Without knowing how will ruhi get angry. Sometimes I feel gonekas are using ruhi's anger as a shield to not contact akshara. 

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Most disgusting character….he knew something bad is happening n Aksara called after 22 years..:this old man’s response is unbelievable….hopefully they never ever learn that Abhira is Aksharas daughter 😡 her life will be much better away unware to Goenkas

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t think she waited for them to contact her. 

As sad as it is, she had to contact them because they are the only ones that can take care of Abhira once Akshara dies

and she didn’t expect this to happen so it was an unexpected call.

But yes I wish she did meet them at the resort, she had a chance to see if they would reciprocate her feelings 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

As sad as it is, she had to contact them because they are the only ones that can take care of Abhira once Akshara dies

But yes I wish she did meet them at the resort, she had a chance to see if they would reciprocate her feelings 

They definitely won't have had reciprocated her feelings since ruhi was there n she would have had insulted her n Goenka's would have let her get away with it like Aarohi used to get away with it.

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

She actually expected them to call when Abhimanyu told her to contact. This is because she did not have the courage to face them. She always does things late, aigoo 🤦‍♀️. This kind of issues cannot be mended easily. So last calling won't help. 

But I agree that Manish Goenka was wrong. So many years have passed and their hatred hasn't gone yet. Ak was his granddaughter for god sake. Didn't he have an ounce of emotions left for his granddaughter to talk heart to heart? Birla family was way better in terms of treating their family members lol. 

More importantly, why are makers giving such a trgic end to Ak's character? Why so hostile towards your own FL of the show?  Before dying, she will not be able to reconcile with anyone. Such a pitiful character. Makers are the worst for giving such death and portraying Goenkas like that. In the previous narrative, Goenka was not this heartless. This family has been butchered to the point that it shows nothing but negativity. Why this much negativity? 

If Goenkas are portrayed like this, I can imagine how they are gonna show Poddars. 

Edited by Manny_123 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Mj was right about one thing. Akshara always does things in last minute. 22 years she waited for gonekas to contact her. Destiny gave her a chance when gonekas went to the resort. But hearing ruhi she decided not to contact gonekas, now at the last few minutes of her life she is trying to contact Manish and trying to tell about abhira. 

We should try to clear misunderstanding when we still had a chance. 

Ak's last minute decision always create problem, now the one gonna suffer because of her this habit is her daughter. 

Makers are yet AGAIN trying to justify her reason for asking Armaan to marry Abhira. They are creating the background for that. But still I don't agree with Abheera marrying some guy is the best solution. Sure, Armaan is her student. Does she know about his family and how they are?  How can you just hand over your daughter like that whom you have treasured? She could have simply asked him to help her to get away from this problem. Considering Armaan's character, he would have definitely helped her for this issue. No!! she wanted to see a permanent solution before dying. As if marriage is the best solution for all the issues 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Manny_123 - 5 months ago
LadooCandy thumbnail

That's why akshara turned out to be so callous, afterall insensitiveness runs in goenka blood.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Ak trusting strangers over her useless family has always been her bestest decision. Be it with Abhinav or now with Arman.

Manish Goenka was never there for Ak at all ,  he is not fit to be any one's father figure 

Such cruel fellow... 

Goenkas alway prioritise Aru over AK , in way Akshu never really get "trust" from any one in her family 

Cruel Goenkas ... now they over pampered Roohi spoiled her made her " Kyunnnnnn" shouting brainfrozen girl 

Birlas could have raised Roohi better, Goenkas and Manish spoiled her too

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

My heart goes for Akshara and Abhira.

They don't deserve these spineless Goenkas.