Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

There could be many things going on in her head. It could be as simple as she could have to get up next morning for an early shoot. Maybe she did not get the film she was hoping for. Maybe something happened in the family or friends circle. Not necessarily an indication of the marriage. I do find it weird instead of walking with Aloo. The mamma's boy is walking with him, Neetu?? smiley39 Don't notice that with couples in the west. Unless the mom needs support. 

I don’t accept that. As a new parent, sleep is or should be the last thing on her mind. She should be able to function without it. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FireFli

Everything looks fine to me. 

For God's sake, Alia wore t-shirt with Ranbir's image on it and people say Alia is not happy with her woji's success. 

I like that Aloobir didn't discard their family after their marriage. I actually like it that they came with their parents and sister. 

I swear I used to think reddit is the worst place for conspiracy theories and pulling rumors outta asses but this topic takes the cake! smiley37

Alia is a person and mother first of a new born. There could be any reason for her zoning out. People are assuming she had no idea what her husband's movie was about until the premier?  

So far I read: 

1. Alia being jealous of Animal's hype 

2. RK being jealous and insecure 

3. Alia unhappy with RK holding his momma's hand 

4. Alia not happy with RK's intimate scenes with Rashmika 

5. Trouble in their marriage 

Keep em coming folks! smiley36

Edited by Novarieaa - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I swear I used to think reddit is the worst place for conspiracy theories and pulling rumors outta asses but this topic takes the cake! smiley37

Alia is a person and mother first of a new born. There could be any reason for her zoning out. People are assuming she had no idea what her husband's movie was about until the premier?  

So far I read: 

1. Alia being jealous of Animal's hype 

2. RK being jealous and insecure 

3. Alia unhappy with RK holding his momma's hand 

4. Alia not happy with RK's intimate scenes with Rashmika 

5. Trouble in their marriage 

Keep em coming folks! smiley36

Why did Alia press her lips ? 👄 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t accept that. As a new parent, sleep is or should be the last thing on her mind. She should be able to function without it. 

I would assume Alia has a lot of help with the baby at home. Or at least that is what I read on reddit. They are just not as open about it like Kareena. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

I mean, so many people are not stupid. We have eyes and can see. Her face clearly looks like she’s pissed at something or angry/upset. I’m supposed to believe her t-shirt over her face and the blantently obvious discomfort?smiley37 I see the DELULU has kicked in for some. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireFli

Everything looks fine to me. 

For God's sake, Alia wore t-shirt with Ranbir's image on it and people say Alia is not happy with her woji's success. 

I like that Aloobir didn't discard their family after their marriage. I actually like it that they came with their parents and sister. 

Yup, she is still Ranbir's biggest fangirl. CLEARLY! That is why it is hard to believe they fought. Ranbir can probably get away with spitting on Aloo. She would be like my love's DNA? I am going to put in a jar and frame it. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

I would assume Alia has a lot of help with the baby at home. Or at least that is what I read on reddit. They are just not as open about it like Kareena. 

Even in this ? Wow. Is there anything that she can actually do without help from others ?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean, so many people are not stupid. We have eyes and can see. Her face clearly looks like she’s pissed at something or angry/upset

There were a lot of comments under the hug with Rashmika that she was not happy to hug her or looked jealous. I mean is Rashmika a threat to her too? She does not look like Ranbir's type. I doubt something happened between them. Shraddha rumors I could believe. They were everywhere. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

There were a lot of comments under the hug with Rashmika that she was not happy to hug her or looked jealous. I mean is Rashmika a threat to her too? She does not look like Ranbir's type. I doubt something happened between them. Shraddha rumors I could believe. They were everywhere. 

Is Rashmika even a threat to herself? She was awful in the trailer with her mumble jumble dialogue 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is she pissed on ranbeeer plus rash muka smooch