Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

😭😭😭 it looks like alia really did not like the movie, she did movie like darlings completely opposite to animal but all men started protesting and animal is being celebrated. Shraddha and Ranbir kya bakwas news hai, why will she stop she herself went to promote her movie with ranveer and rocky and rani did more business than tu jhooti mein makaar. I really don't want her to work in something like animal after doing movies like highway and udta Punjab.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

😭😭😭 it looks like alia really did not like the movie, she did movie like darlings completely opposite to animal but all men started protesting and animal is being celebrated. Shraddha and Ranbir kya bakwas news hai, why will she stop she herself went to promote her movie with ranveer and rocky and rani did more business than tu jhooti mein makaar. I really don't want her to work in something like animal after doing movies like highway and udta Punjab.

Actors job in Bollywood is to entertain first ... socio-political messages don't make money that much. smiley20

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I haven’t seen the movie but reading all the reviews now I understand why she wasn’t happy maybe because of all the steamy scenes ranbir did with tripti?

Alia get used to it since the beginning of his career he has done all kinds of scenes kis kis ko ban karogi 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaznin

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/animal-censor-board-suggests-6-cuts-in-ranbir-kapoor-film-intimate-scene-deleted-2469073-2023-11-29

Other than this, they objected to the usage of the words like “black” and "costume." The word costume has been now replaced to "vastra."

Additionally, two undisclosed dialogues were modified to “Kabhi nahin” and “Kya bol rahe ho aap”. The word “natak” has been muted and the subtitles were changed to “You change pads four times a month.”

What is this smiley37

What is censor board smoking 

"Costume" is too un-sanskritical for Bharatiya audience?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

It's called acting smiley41