Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

This video is very interesting.  So many things going on.  Alia walking ahead of everyone else like she’s the VIP with everyone behind her like an entourage, including her mother and sister.  Then there’s Ranbir linking arms with his mother instead of his wife during perhaps the most important screening of his career.  At one point Alia looks back sees Ranbir and Neetu and slows down and holds Shaheen’s hand.  

I definitely sensed some tension with Alia in general.  Whether it was because if Ranbir, Neetu, the movie, Rashmika, the full moon, who knows?!!  

https://x.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1730228242114584985?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There could be many things going on in her head. It could be as simple as she could have to get up next morning for an early shoot. Maybe she did not get the film she was hoping for. Maybe something happened in the family or friends circle. Not necessarily an indication of the marriage. I do find it weird instead of walking with Aloo. The mamma's boy is walking with her, Neetu?? smiley39 Don't notice that with couples in the west. Unless the mom needs support. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 6 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This video is very interesting.  So many things going on.  Alia walking ahead of everyone else like she’s the VIP with everyone behind her like an entourage, including her mother and sister.  Then there’s Ranbir linking arms with his mother instead of his wife during perhaps the most important screening of his career.  At one point Alia looks back sees Ranbir and Neetu and slows down and holds Shaheen’s hand.  

I definitely sensed some tension with Alia in general.  Whether it was because if Ranbir, Neetu, the movie, Rashmika, the full moon, who knows?!!  

https://x.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1730228242114584985?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA 

Hmm VIP. Very interesting observation.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

There could be many things going on in her head. It could be as simple as she could have to get up next morning for an early shoot. Maybe she did not get the film she was hoping for. Maybe something happened in the family or friends circle. Not necessarily an indication of the marriage. I do find it weird instead of walking with Aloo. The mamma's boy is walking with him, Neetu?? smiley39 Don't notice that with couples in the west. Unless the mom needs support. 

Both r walking with their respective moms

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Aloo is just bracing up for more trolling from Audience and Ranbir

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I find this awkward too.  The hug, the posture, and Alia’s facial expression.  And she walks away as soon as the hug is over.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0R4u7DSZbz/?igshid=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg== 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looking at the videos it’s very clear that Ranbir and Alia had a fight about something, there is an obvious distance and coldness. Ranbir especiallly. 

But, again such tiffs are common between a husband and wife. Unfortunately, for these film stars it’s all played out in the open. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I find this awkward too.  The hug, the posture, and Alia’s facial expression.  And she walks away as soon as the hug is over.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0R4u7DSZbz/?igshid=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg== 

yup! I didn’t posted to avoid drama lol. So much happened over the screening. Ranbir also not happy.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

About the hug: So many cameras on her, must have been conscious

or

she may have remembered RK-Rashmika kiss at that moment. Alia in her mind "Mere husband who was my boyfriend se gulu gulu kiss karegi toh dhoptungi na usko”.

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everything looks fine to me. 

For God's sake, Alia wore t-shirt with Ranbir's image on it and people say Alia is not happy with her woji's success. 

I like that Aloobir didn't discard their family after their marriage. I actually like it that they came with their parents and sister.