Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Epilogue: A promise & New Beginning smiley27

Morning comes fast. Neil & Yuvika meets for the last time. Yuvika still didn't forget their encounter of last night. She didn't told Tanya about it or else she'll start teasing. They both remains silent for a long time thinking whom should break the silence first. Finally Neil breaks the silence. "Kal raat jo bhi hua usko lekar agar hum dono awkward na ho toh..... I mean hum dono ke friendship.....shit kuch bhi bol raha hoon.....mera matlab yeh tha ki-", Yuvika shushes Neil while placing her index finger on his lips. Neil stares at her while thinking what to say. He gulps a little. Yuvika puts down her finger from his lips & then says " It's okay. Woh ab hum jab alag raste ja rahe hai toh maine socha ki tumhe thoda Rishikesh ke famous mandir pe leke jau. Tumhare life ke wishes yeha mangoge toh suna hai der se sahi lekin pura ho jaata hai. Toh chale?". 

Neil nods at her. Yuvika bids bye to Tanya while sitting in a rickshaw with Neil. Tanya gives teasing glance & Yuvika glares at her. Although they sat comfortably but Neil was feeling anxious as his mind was somewhere else. Did he just started feeling attraction towards Yuvika?....but how?.....he always secretly loved his little angel whom he always tried to find. Feeling attracted towards another person instead of his little angel feels like cheating to him. Although he only knows her name is Yuvika & coincidentally the person he started getting attract is also named Yuvika. Can it be same person with changed surname?......His trance gets break & sees they reached the temple. 

"Bhaiya, yeh rakhiye paise", saying this Yuvika was about to pay rickshaw driver but Neil stops her saying " Main pay kar deta hoon. Jab tum akeli jaogi tab tum full payment karna". "Nahi. Main dungi unko paise kyunki main tumhe yaha lekar aayi hoon", says Yuvika. "Nahi. Main paise dungi kyunki yeh mera marzi tha tumhare saath aane ka", says Neil. "Areh aap log mein se koi bhi de do. Baas mujhe jaldi baksh do. Aur bhi sawari uthani hai mereko",cries rickshaw driver which shuts up both of them. "Accha thik hai half tum de do aur baki half main de deta hoon. Thik hai?!", says Neil. "Ab thik hai", says Yuvika. They pays the rickshaw driver & enters into the temple. 

It's Lord Shiva Temple. Yuvika puts dupatta on her head while going inside the temple. They start praying infront of Shiva lingam. "Aap toh sab jante ho lekin phirse mangta hoon.....mujhe mera pyaar lauta dijiye. Bohot saal ho gaya lekin mera intezar khatam nahi hota. Mujhe usse mila dijiye aur hume ek bandhan mein bandhne ka ashwirbaad dijiye",prays Neil. "Aap jante ho mujhe life mein apne papa ke alawa kuch nahi chahiye. Agar ho saake toh mujhe life mein ek maksat do jisse main pura kar paun",prays Yuvika. Then she looks beside & sees Neil praying attentively. Yuvika smiles at him then again prays "Neil ko life mein itna successful banaiye taaki woh apne maksat pura kar saake". Neil then looks at Yuvika & smiles seeing her praying attentively. "Yuvika ko ek maksat dena taaki woh life pe sare khushiyan apne parivar ke saath bant saake",prays Neil. "Prasad lijiye aap dono",they hear. They both finish their prayer as purohit says them to take prasad. "Shiv ji, aap dono ke manokamna pura kare", says purohit. "Dhaynawad pandit ji",they says. 

Suddenly Yuvika's phone rings. She takes the call as her father is calling her. "Yuvi, kaha hain tu?. Tu kaha tha ki tu Shiv ji ke mandir mein hogi. Main tuje mandir ke bahar dhund raha hoon", says Premraj. "Papa aa rahi hoon", saying this Yuvika cuts the call. "Papa bhi na pareshan ho jaate-",she stops saying when she sees Neil is not around her. She gets panicked if Neil got lost or not. "Pandit ji, mere saath ek ladka aaya tha apne usse dekha?",asks Yuvika. "Ha beti. Usko maine mandir ke bahar jaate dekha", says purohit. Yuvika frowns while thinking "Mujhe bye bole bina chala gaya?!". Premraj again calls Yuvika to come out from temple. Yuvika goes out & sees Premraj. She hugs him while a pair of eyes was watching it intensely. That was none other than Neil. 

Neil saw Premraj Mahajan's photo on Yuvika's phone when she took it out. He was shocked. He wanted to know what's the relation between them. He felt kind of peace when Yuvika searched him. He understood that Yuvika cared for his safety. He follows Premraj & Yuvika for a long time but stops when they boards on their car. Neil was having mixed emotion. He just can't believe after years they will meet like this but again it's fate who brought them in this situation.

"Yuvika Premraj Mahajan, agar tum mere kismat se judh chuki ho toh tum aaj nahi toh kal mere samne phir se kisi na kisi tarah se takraogi. Tab taak thoda aur intezar kar lete hai", mutters Neil while seeing their car going far from him. Yuvika suddenly sees outside mirror of the car. She sees a figure which seems Neil getting far away from her. She shook her head thinking it's impossible. Neil will be at bus stand right now & she hallucinating him. 

(Flashback ends)

Neil was smiling while remembering the memory of their last meet of Rishikesh. Ironic is that today he was so close to her, even touched her but she didn't react in a wrong way. Indeed Karthik's relationship with her just a sham because she doesn't seem like the idea of getting hitched with that guy. Neil smirks thinking what'll be Karthik's reaction when they'll break up. 

Edited by samIHA04 - 4 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhai, kindly tag everyone smiley31

This SS is now completedsmiley36

Also do give me your reviews smiley4

Edited by samIHA04 - 4 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Bhai, kindly tag everyone smiley31

This SS is now completedsmiley36

Also do give me your reviews smiley4

Everyone this SS is complete do read it....

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Thus was a great ending to the storysmiley14

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

"She realizes that even after 2 years , the sexual tension is still there between them"

Damnnn I LOVED This smiley32 Your narration smiley20

The way you just knew which Rishikesh scene to connect with which Delhi scene of NeiVika that's beyond perfection smiley27 That made this SS class apart smiley42 

Also the whole concept of Neil Loving and waiting for his little angel Yuvika is overwhelming 🥺 

Thank youuuuuuuu Sami for THIS smiley31

Overall WHOLESOME reading experience smiley9

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 4 months ago
Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Samiiii smiley27

I loved it yaar. This may be cliche but I really love such stories where destiny has an obvious hand. They are just so beautiful. A match made in heaven literally. This was one such story and I'll remember it that way.

Infact, I hope writers take "Inspiration" from this. It would give NeiVika's relationship a new meaning altogether. As I have said before, I love the way you narrate. It makes me feel I am watching an episode unfold.

This fits so beautifully with the show that it doesn't feel like an FF. I may start confusing the show's story with yours now. smiley36

Please write that angsty love story. Waiting to read!! smiley42

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

uff tum log kya likhte ho i mean chummeswary smiley31

mai to kehtahu sab mikar swastik bhumi ja kar makers ko ye stories sunao makers tum logo kohi as writers hire kar lenge 

Edited by Spandan24 - 4 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhsmiley27 It is soo beautiful..

I am craving for Rishikesh trekking trip flashback in the show so much that I am actually feeling emotional with this epilogue.

A deserving ending to a very beautifully written story.

You are amazing.smiley27